Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello. In few days our clan becomes 4 years old.

Hello again,I wanted to share the experience we had in our anniversary (yesterday)

We decided to do a big war. We usually war 10v10 and sometimes 15v15. This time we manage to have a 40v40 which turned into a nightmare on our birthday. I manage to convince like 25 players,who usually don't war to join us just once for our birthday. A lot of terrible attacks happened by the inexperienced players and we lost the war. Most of the Co-leaders got mad at the new war members,because we lose once in like 10 wins,some of our experienced players left the clan,because of the terrible attacks. Some had arguments with others,resulted in more kicks. There were jokes to the players who usually don't war and so on...
    Thats how an anniversary big war turned into a nightmare on our birthday. The only good thing is almost all players did both of their attacks.
    As a clan leader I learned my lesson to not ever force huge amount of inexperience players to war at the same time with players who are there for the win,even if its meant to be for celebration.

I just wanted to share what happened.

Aww, that was a really depressing thing that happened to your clan.

Congratulations and welcome to forum.

Congrats on having your clan 4 years old.Sad to hear that the celebrations was not what you expected

We had a big 50v50 war to celebrate hitting lvl 10 a few months ago. It was only a 10 or 20 person jump than normal. We went on to win the war and start a huge win streak. I never put in more new attackers than I know experienced players could cover if they didn’t attack or had horrible 2 stars attacks. Congrats on earning those stripes.
    Level 210 TH11 BK: 50, AQ:50, GW:20
    Walls: 1 steel, 1 gold, 7 fire, 101 magma, 190 ivory
    War stars: 2400+
    Leader of #BlackwaterBay, an adult war clan
    Clan tag: #GLQQCJCV

Pro Member
    Shame it turned into a bad day BG. Congratulations and happy 4th birthday mate. Hope things settle down quickly. Good luck on the next 4 years.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BGClash View Post
    Hello again,I wanted to share the experience we had in our anniversary (yesterday)

We decided to do a big war. We usually war 10v10 and sometimes 15v15. This time we manage to have a 40v40 which turned into a nightmare on our birthday. I manage to convince like 25 players,who usually don't war to join us just once for our birthday. A lot of terrible attacks happened by the inexperienced players and we lost the war. Most of the Co-leaders got mad at the new war members,because we lose once in like 10 wins,some of our experienced players left the clan,because of the terrible attacks. Some had arguments with others,resulted in more kicks. There were jokes to the players who usually don't war and so on...
    Thats how an anniversary big war turned into a nightmare on our birthday. The only good thing is almost all players did both of their attacks.
    As a clan leader I learned my lesson to not ever force huge amount of inexperience players to war at the same time with players who are there for the win,even if its meant to be for celebration.

I just wanted to share what happened.
    Yeah we tried to do same when going for our 100th win years ago. Not quite your disaster, but from then on I never force anyone to war. Now coming up on our 450th win...maybe I try again at 500? LOL