Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creating clans with gems.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    So who are you to determine what is fun for someone in a game, going to say it again, it's a GAME.

If some th5 wants to make a clan and look for people in global to join his clan, tell me in one way how that affects your game experience?

Because i am pretty sure he is having FUN, because no one is forcing him to make a clan and recruit members, if it happens to fail, he has a learning experience, if it is successful he can have more FUN being a leader. (IN A GAME)
    I'm not determining whether they will have fun or not. Nor did I ever say I was.

If anyone wants to create a clan, I can't, nor would if I could, stop them. If I see them begging for members, and their clan is tiny, then I will start a conversation. If at any time they ask me to stop, then I oblige them. I'm not going to waste my breath, err typing, on someone that is uninterested.
    Last edited by Azroen; May 7th, 2018 at 10:28 PM.

no thanks

creating a clan is the only way i can send a message to my old leader/friend when i am caught up to my th and ready to rejoin his clan. would hate to waste 500 gems, then get denied
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature