Thread: Max TH8 | TH9 Farm Base Ideas?

Trainee

Max TH8 | TH9 Farm Base Ideas?

My base is currently Max TH8, just finishing up my last couple walls, all my research is done until TH9. I am about to upgrade to TH9 later this month and am looking for a good farming base to help with upgrades, I can worry about trophies later. Any suggestions are appreciated. Sorry if I havent given enough info.
    Ahroe, Leader of KNIGHTS UNITED
    #U9CCLUG9
    Recruiting Active TH6+

Forum Superstar UltraDragonMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AhroeUen View Post
    My base is currently Max TH8, just finishing up my last couple walls, all my research is done until TH9. I am about to upgrade to TH9 later this month and am looking for a good farming base to help with upgrades, I can worry about trophies later. Any suggestions are appreciated. Sorry if I havent given enough info.
    I have a base called Stakataka that you can try

Alternatively you can try Crows but its pretty dated and a lot of people knis hoe to attack it by now

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    I have a base called Stakataka that you can try

Alternatively you can try Crows but its pretty dated and a lot of people knis hoe to attack it by now
    Alright cool, and thanks for the reply. Could you message me a picture of the layout or even just a link?

Edit: I found your thread about the layout so no need for the message, thanks so much
    Last edited by AhroeUen; 1 Week Ago at 07:44 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
    Ahroe, Leader of KNIGHTS UNITED
    #U9CCLUG9
    Recruiting Active TH6+