Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lvl 10+ Successful Adult Clan for War & Games Any TH Welcome

Lvl 10+ Successful Adult Clan for War & Games Any TH Welcome

We are a level 11 adult clan that has been very successful in War and Clan Games. Also, we have exceeded our expectations in CWL. We are in Crystal 1 now. We do not intentionally lose.

At the time this thread was published we have gone 30 wars without a loss and a 12 war win streak. Right now we are doing most wars in our feeder clan. We want it to get to a level 5 clan.

Our war record is 200-43-13.

We have reached all tiers in all Clan Games.

Most of our members are in North America. If you are in another part of the world, that's no problem. We have some members in Europe and Asia too.

War

Main Clan

Some of our wars are with only 11s and 10s. We have a few TH12s several TH11 and TH10s that are war ready. Our 12s usually war only on the weekends. That could change if we had more 10s, 11s and 12s. We recently dropped TH8s in war because that wide of a spread of THs is causing us to see more engineered clans. We have even more recently stopped taking TH9s. We still have two but they will be going to TH10 soon.

We are transitioning away from TH9s in our war as much as possible.

We recently added more 11s.

We have two TH12s that are very capable attackers. We have a third TH12 that we are taking only to CWL at this time. It's getting closer to having better defense and almost ready for regular wars. It is not getting three-starred often now. It wasn't long ago, I couldn't even consider taking it to our regular wars. It's almost there. In our current CWL it has four 3-star attacks and 1 two star attack after five rounds.

We are getting stronger.

We keep a tight range of THs in a war to help combat engineers and we have a lot of success with keeping those encounters limited.

We are beginning to transition away from TH9s for war. They were fun while they lasted. We still have quite a few but two of our nearly max 9s are going to TH10 and I'm expecting more of that.

Fighting Spirit

In CWL We do not believe in dropping into lower leagues just to get easier wars. We believe that we just need to get stronger. We need people with that kind of spirit. To fight and win if at all possible. When not possible, I enjoy putting out the effort anyway.

Our war log may look inactive but that is because we have been going to war in our sister clan. We wanted to be a level 5 clan to make it more attractive for potential members. It is mostly a place to learn and practice. Now that we have it to level 5, we have returned to warring in our main clan but will still practice there too. We still do some practice wars in the sister clan. We use it to see if our some of THs are ready for war.

We do not and will not engineer.

Sister Clan

We also have a level 5 sister clan. It has only been to war a dozen times or so. .

Most of the time you will remain in our main clan, request the troops you need there for farming and for war. You will also participate in clan games.

Donations

Donations in our clan are very good especially when I am online. I try to watch for donations even when not raiding. I have over 800K donations and the last two season I donated over 35,000 housing space of troops. You generally will not have to worry about getting troops for defense or for raiding and requesting is encouraged. There are no donation ratios. Low-level THs find it very difficult to donate as they don’t have high enough level troops.

Clan Chat

Our clan chat has been weak. That is one reason I’m looking for lower level THs. I am hoping that it will improve with more people in the clan. I am also hoping you’ll stay and grow.

How to Apply

You must talk to me first.

Discord is the preferred method the link is below.

You can also reach me on Discord at https://discord.gg/7QgRJd3.

You can find our Band Channel for prospects here: https://band.us/band/57408947

The clan’s name is Stormy Knights.

Clan TAG: #8LJ0CV98 (Zero, not the letter "O")
    Last edited by StormHeart; February 7th, 2019 at 06:35 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

We won another war.

That's 28 wars without a loss.

Our new war record is 197-43-12.

We have not lost a war in 120 days!

We've been warring less than normal because we have too many people out right now. There were only two of us in the war. Myself with four bases and my partner with six of them.

They were moderately engineered but had too many weak attacks. The final score was 27 to 26. With one of our key people out, we didn't do quite as well as we usually do.

Clan Games are in full swing. We have already completed two tiers. I have used three bases to gain 1875 points myself. I will likely get 2 to 4 bases maxed out. We have one person that will max out all nine of her bases. Makes it easy for the rest of the clan.

If you'd like to join or find out more, contact me on band or the other options listed.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Our recent war Log. We are on war 28 without a loss. I would love to get it to 30. I've been going to war less for the last week because too many people are out. We could really use some three star capable TH9s.

We completed the clan games yesterday. We need any TH for games and will consider any adult, down to TH3 that wants to learn. You can war in our Sister clan too.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We are in what looks to be a difficult war. The opponent has the same number of TH9s as we do (4) but they are all max with high level Royals.

They haven't attacked much but their number 1 used a GoWiPe on our number 1. He got two stars, unfortunately the execution on my attack was poor and I also got two stars on him. Both of us got 83 percent. The GoWiPe did surprise me, of course.

We are in need of three-star capable Th9s. You'll need to contact me if you're interested. Check the first post to find out how.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

It looked like we had no chance. We had done pretty well getting 28 out of 30 possible points with 97.8 percent destruction but they only had to kill our 8s to win. They had two TH9 attacks unused. That TH9 didn't show up. The final score was 28-23. They should have won. The TH9 could have easily picked up 5 stars and on of our bases had 99 percent on it. All they had to do was attack two 8s to get 5 stars and that 9 could have done it with it's eye's closed.

Part of war is showing up.

Our war record is now at 198-43-12 with a war win streak of 11. I am hoping we can get to 30 wars without a loss. We are at 29. Sadly, one of our top attackers has left the game. That will make it hard.

We need Th9s that can three star me for war. I'm a TH9.

We need anyone that wants to grow and if you're chatty and like clan games that's a big plus. We need two chatty people so bring a chatty friend. I'm chatty but that's just one.

If you are interested, read the first post to find out how to join. Any adult that wants to learn is welcome, even if TH3.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We will be going to war vs engineers in a few hours. I think we can get them even though they have two more nines plus a TH10 than we have in war. The 10 is a threat but it's not guaranteed three stars on our top two. It has level 2 miniers that will contend for six stars but it also has Royals of 5/5. Their two extra nines can only attack our TH8s and they don't have level 4 spells factories and only level 3 dragons so they are basically 8s.

Often when a clan is this week and engineered they can't attack well so we have a chance of pulling it off. I think we will win.

I hope so, I want us to get to 30 wars without a loss. Our war win streak is 11 so we are not getting easy wars.

If you're interested, we need Th9s but also looking for any adult at any TH that wants to learn. Check the first post on this thread to find out how to apply
    Last edited by StormHeart; May 16th, 2018 at 05:57 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

30 Wars Without a Loss

We made our goal! 30 wars without a loss.

We won another war. Now have moved over to the feeder clan to give some of other people a chance to war and get better.

Our new war record is 199-43-12 with a 12 war win streak.

It's gotta end sometime but I hope it doesn't. :P

We need TH9s for war. Any TH is welcome. We will help adults new the game grow.

Donations are good, chat is not. Be chatty and bring a chatty friend. My donations will sometimes show zero because I move over to our sister clan but typically I do over 30K donations a season.

If you'd like to join the slaughter, read the first post in this thread to find out how to join.
    Last edited by StormHeart; May 17th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We have a few people warring in our sister clan tonight. Giving those that are struggling in war a chance to get better. I think we are going to win but that's secondary to our goals there.

If you are interested in joining, please visit the first post in this thread.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

It's been 24 hours so here's the bump.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We moved over to our feeder clan for our current war.

It's only a level 2 clan. We need to get it to level 5 so it will at least have +1 troops. So we are warring over there some.

Sometimes they are purely practice wars and not worried about winning or losing too much. It's a place for people to get better.

So if someone looks at our war log it might look like we are not warring, we are, just somewhere else.

Clan Games start tomorrow. We will easily max this one out. We have one player that will get 30K points over her 9 bases. She'll get an extra 4K. Others of us will too.

If you'd like to join the fun and a chance to grow, please check out the first post in this thread. We'll consider any adult at any TH.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord