Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 10+ Successful Adult Clan for War & Games Any TH Welcome

It looks like we may win our current and probably the next. Of course can't know about the next since they could have been losing intentionally in other wars and now bring now bring their best since they will get demoted. We've had that happened before.

I'm not having a good week. I have been very sick but I'm still there doing the best I can because the clan is better off with me weaker than normal than without me completely.

Maybe it's my being sick but I'm not having any fun. Even when it was hopeless in the past, I managed to have fun just doing as much damage as we could. This time, after 10 months of this, I'm just fed up. Again, maybe because I'm in pain. But, I think we will go to our feeder clan next time. I don't think sandbag with main in our current league. I really don't want to do that. We'll just sit out and hope more clans get promoted to where they belong.

We are most in need of TH12 through TH10. A TH9 interested in CWL should not apply and we are tying to remove 9s from our regular wars. You must contact me.

I think I'll let our guys be the bully for change. We are in Crystal II. I don't THINK we will get demoted this time but we could we are 6th for the current season but I think will this war and the next. Our feeder clan has done one season of CWL, I didn't think we'd do well there. But we are in gold 2 there and will very likely totally dominate in that league. Will help build up our moral but the biggest thing, help get more clans promoted out of Crystal 2. There has been obvious sand bagging in our group but they seem to be trying to get promoted now.
    Last edited by StormHeart; July 9th, 2019 at 07:09 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Wow, two weeks since I visited this.

That's because I've been in the hospital during most of that time where I almost died.

It will be a while before I am back to myself. I got out of the hospital a day or two ago.

We need TH12s thought TH9s but will consider just about any level TH.

So far we have always finished clan games and I think we will this time too. We are almost to tier 5 which is slow for us because I'm not myself. We'll get there or it will break my heart.

If you are interested, please contact me. The discord link in my signature is the best way.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

About all I can offer right now is clan games. We completed them again. I am sick and I don't know when I will be well enough to get back into the game full speed. All I can really do for now is BH and I only do that for clan games. I hope I can get back to raiding soon. War for me it out of the question. But, if you are in need of a clan, I'll support you in your raiding as much as I can.

Contact me if interested.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Bump, you need to talk to me. I don't want you to join if you won't be happy. We need Th12 through TH10 but will consider most TH levels.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We are in need of TH12 through TH10 but will consider any active player. If you're building your lower TH actively and love the game, we can find a place for you.

You do need to contact me. Discord is the best way. There is a link in my signature.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We won our last war, makes it easy when the other side doesn't show up. Honestly, we had some weaknesses that need to be worked out. We had some strengths too.

My internet has been down since Friday night. I don't trust it yet. Probably another war tomorrow.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We won another war. The final score as 29-23.

Our war record now stands at 211-52-13. Our top TH11 really showed his stuff with two awesome attacks that three-starred their numbers 1 and 2. My TH11 is out because it is nearly max and I don't want it to pull in a 12. It will be a 12 tomorrow.

We are in need of TH12s through TH10s but will consider any active player. By active, I mean someone that is raiding often and is building their base up in a reasonably rapid pace.

You'll need to contact me. The best way is through discord. There is a link in my signature.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

105 Perfect Wars

We got our 105th perfect war. It is the first one in quite a while. :P We started warring with 12s through 10s and once we did that we didn't see very many perfect wars haha. We have got close many times but never quite there.

Final score was 30-24.

Our new war record is 212-52-13.

Our war win streak goes up to 4.

It is the first fair war we've had in a long time at least in my opinion. Our max TH11 (except for royals) was opted out so that had something to do with a "fair" war. This is why I tell people to NOT max your defense until you are ready to go to the next TH. I wouldn't take him to war but he's an exceptional attack and has three-starred strong TH12s. He almost always draws at least one 12.

I did take my engineered TH11 to war But there are three TH10s above him on the map. I have all defenses at TH10 but none were upgraded except AD. No eagle.

Their TH11 had a level 2 eagle and max infernos and I think max xbows but it has level 9 archer towers and mostly level 6 AD with one level 5 AD. It was a sitting duck for my Edie spam. Killed it in one minute and 19 seconds. He attacked me and either rushed or underestimated my base. I think he underestimated it. Didn't wait for his Royals to recover and didn't bring a siege machine. He ended up with an 88 percent two star.

I'm not that good with ED but that base was no challenge. I usually attack the top two TH10s with that account.

We will consider anyone that is highly active but we are in most need of TH12s through TH10s.

Time for me to get back to work on my new TH12.

Contact me before you try to join, there is a discord link in my signature.

Clan games are coming and we always reach all tiers.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:00 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We won another war. Our war win streak is up to five.

We were one inferno away from perfect for the second time. If I had just dropped a rage on those loons, I would have got the thing. Instead, I ended up with a 96 percent two star. Cry.

We are on the last tier during the current clan games. We will get it done. If i remember right we need about 15K more points. I have maxed out four accounts myself. I'll do more if necessary.

We are in need of TH12s through TH10s but will consider anyone that is active. You should contact me on discord first. There is a link in my signature to our discord server.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Clan games are done, now I'm bored. haha

I'm stalling a bit on our next war. That's because I'm waiting for my newish TH11 to get level 3 (donate a lvl 5 with +2) Ice Golems but I think I'm going to have to give up on that and just do it. I don't like waiting for someone else to fill them. I want to do them myself so I don't have to find someone else to do it. I'll have them for CWL.

We are in need of TH12s through TH10s but will consider any TH if you are highly active. If a lower level TH wants to join, I need to know you've been working on becoming a higher level TH

Use the link to discord to contact me. The link is in my signature. I will not accept you if I haven't talked to you.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:02 PM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord