Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lvl 10+ Successful Adult Clan for War & Games Any TH Welcome

I did manage to get all 15 of my accounts maxed out in the current clan games. We ended up with over 146K points.

We will be going to war soon.

We have a place for any adult that speaks English.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

We completed a war in our Feeder clan tonight. It was a fouled up war with massive engineers on the other side. We had one TH11 with no infernos that likely contributed to our problem. We won't do that any more. I knew it was an issue but they even had a TH11 with one cannon. I've not seen that in over a year!

We also scored around 160K in the last clan games. I maxed all 15 accounts just to say I did it.

If you'd like to join please read the first post in this thread. We have a space for nearly any adult. It might be war in our feeder clan but that's okay, that's the only place we have gone to war in a while. It is a lowly level 4 clan and we are trying to get it up to level 5.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We are searching for a war match as I type this. I sure hope it's not as bad as the last one. We are taking a fully balanced roster this time. So, it should be better.

We are warring in our feeder clan. It's still a level 4 and we will do most of our work there until it's a level 5 clan. Those 15 minute wait for troop request don't go away until level 7 though. That's also not fun but at least we'll have +1 CC troops.

We do clan games there too, that gets us about the same XP as 3 wars of 15 v 15

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We won our last war. We warred in our feeder clan for the XP. Trying to get it up to lvl five so it's not such a pain to be in. Only a minor pain. LOL

We warred with TH12s through TH8s. Will likely accept any TH level that is not engineered. If you're engineered, then you can join us for clan games which we always max out.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Clan Games starts tomorrow, we will max all tiers as we always do.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We are killing clan games.

We have finished at least four tiers, probably 5 but they are falling so fast it's hard to keep up.

We have a place for any three star capable TH in war and any TH for English speaking adults to learn and grow.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We smashed clan games with over 130K points.

We won another war in our feeder clan. I renamed the clan in my mind as the DIP clan. They finally ran out of dips and we won the war on percentage.

They had one more TH10 than we did and at least 2 additional 9s. They just had one problem, most of their lower bases couldn't three star.

If you like to join, we could use a couple of capable warriors at TH11. We've got a gap at TH11. We have 12s and 10s but not 11s and probably fouling up the war MM a little bit. We have a place for any adult that speaks English. See the first post in this thread.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We won another war in our feeder clan, it wasn't close despite their having a TH10 vs our TH9s.

I didn't have a good war, worst in probably more than a year but that's why you need a team.

Clan games in a couple of days and we will reach all tiers.

It's going to take about another month to get our feeder clan up to level 5 then we can just stay put and do our thing in the main clan while I try to find some people that want to learn to fill our feeder clan.

If you are interested, please see the first post in this thread. We are going to war with TH12 through TH8 but we don't have a TH11 which would help with war searching. We have a place for just about any adult at any TH level.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Clan Games Start Tomorrow Max Tiers

Clan games start tomorrow. We have always reached all tiers but many of our mates want to max their points so we usually double the minimum score to reach all tiers. We will reach all tiers.

We won our last war in our feeder clan. It was a mini war with TH9s and 8s. It wasn't close. We destroyed them despite myself having two lackluster attacks and one was down-right poor. Good to have a team because we all have bad wars.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We have reached all tiers in clan games. Many of us will continue to get more points for our own personal achievements.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord