Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lvl 10+ Successful Adult Clan for War & Games Any TH Welcome

The feeder clan squeaked out a win, it was close by one point.

We will finish the current clan games today, less than 5k points to go. I've reached the max only one one of my accounts so far. Will likely get 2 to 4 of them there.

If you'd like to join, please read the first post in this thread on what you need to do.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

We are warring in our feeder clan so that we can get it to level 5. Level 2 clan is just terrible.

Check the first post to see if you are interested and how to join.

We scored over 80K points in the last clan games.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We are actively seeking TH9s for war but we will consider any adult at any TH level.

We have two clans. One if for learning to war and the little THs are welcome to join us there.

Donations are very good in our clan. I usually make over 30K each season but the number might look low because we often go to war in our new low-level clan to try to get it up to level 5. Since the donation numbers get reset each time we leave, they might look a lot lower than they are. I have over 700K donations myself.

Also, I have several accounts in the clan and they don't donate. They are TH8s but I also have a 9, 10 and 11 that do all the donating so most of mine have zero because they are TH8s. My nine can give most max troops as we are a level 10 clan.

I do require you to jump through some hurdles to get in the clan but that's just to make sure you are serious about it. Read the first post to find out how to join.

Our main clan has not lost a war in our last 30 outings. We are a fair play clan and we do not engineer and we rarely face engineers. It's not hard to avoid them if you take the right kind of bases to war.

If you are new to CoC and an adult, I can offer a lot of help. Much of it I learned in my prior clan which is now dead and a lot of it I learned as being a leader. I can help you get better if you're willing to learn.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

It happened again, we got a random re-match against a clan we have faced before. I hope it turns out the same way as last time. They had some difficult bases if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by StormHeart; June 3rd, 2018 at 09:40 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

It did turn out the same except they got fewer points. We still got perfect.

We plan to do the next clan games in the feeder clan for the XP. We need to get this thing to level 5.

Will do a mini war tonight, 5v5 so the less advanced players can get some practice in. chance of a loss go up.
    Last edited by StormHeart; June 3rd, 2018 at 09:46 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We just finished another war in our feeder clan. We are warring and doing clan games there to get the clan to a decent level. It just became level 3. Well, it's a step toward level 5. when the clan game finish we'll take a big chunk of the level 5 out and we will war again there tomorrow while the double XP is going.

It was another perfect war we have less than 10 wars there and five of them were perfect. Lost one because we were practicing and didn't attack where we should have to win. Instead, people attacked higher to learn.

We reached all tiers in the current games but some of us continue to execute challenges for the profile achievement and gems.

If you'd like to join, please read the first post in this thread.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We scored 121K points in the last clan games.

We are at war in our feeder clan, trying to get the XP up over there. We also did clan games there. At this rate it won't take us long to get it to 4. Of course, the goal is to get it to level 5 ASAP.

If you'd like to join, please read the first post in this thread.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

We have been going to war in our feeder clan to get its XP up.

We mostly need TH9s that can three star but we have a place for any TH level.

We are getting ready for the next clan games which we will also do in the feeder clan. I leave both clans open during games unless we are at war so we can switch back and forth easily.

We have reached all tiers in all clan games and will continue to do so.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Well all I say keep it up

We continue to war in our Feeder clan for XP as well as clan games there. We finished the current games in under 24 hours. One mate did all nine of her bases in one day. I'm working on 15 accounts. Most are done but a few more still to go. I'm not sure I can get number 15 because he won't have much to choose from and he's a TH6 but I'm going to try to get all 15 done this time.

We currently have 136300 points.

We have a spot for any TH either in our main or in our feeder for war. But you can stay in our main outside of war as it's a level 10 clan.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord