Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Optional Update Available!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by linzimetcalfe View Post
    I have been asking support team for help for over a month now. My questions just get deleted- they have stopped replying to my messages!! That's why I've come on here for help. I keep getting an error message saying couldn't connect to server no internet connection. Yet I have full internet use. As I said I can connect on my tablet fine... very confused by the whole thing
    If Player Support stopped replying to you, your only hope at this point is Community Managers Nick or Frisco reading this thread and helping you.

I'd suggest you PM Nick or Frisco, but they've disabled contact via PMs at time of my writing this post.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 8th, 2018 at 07:53 AM.
    Lynn, 9-3-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. The official Boom Beach subforum. Sunrise: November 12, 2013; Sunset: September 3, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    If Player Support stopped replying to you, your only hope at this point is Community Managers Nick or Frisco reading this thread and helping you.

I'd suggest you PM Nick or Frisco, but they've disabled contact via PMs at time of my writing this post.
    Ah ok- thank you so much for your help.
    I've even tried stripping my phone of all downloaded apps and turned phone off for awhile and done a factory reset and still not joy. Continues to say there's an issue with internet connection- yet I have full service and it works on my tablet... very confused by it all. Hopefully someone from Hay day / supercell see it and can offer some help...

Centennial Club
    what are "lumberjack offers"

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHayDaying View Post
    what are "lumberjack offers"
    If you have a lot of dead trees on your farm (I wanna say over 20?) Greg shows up as a lumberjack, and gives you some kind of (unreasonably expensive ) offer where he cuts down some amount of trees for diamonds. Honestly you're much better off hiring Tom if you want a quick solution.
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; May 8th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 87 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    10/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 4 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 44/Rep 10~

Still waiting for the optional update to be made available here.???...