Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Win Streak

Win Streak

What is classed as a good win streak these days?
    Maxed TH9 now a baby TH10. Clan #Q9URPJ90 https://cocp.it/clan/Q9URPJ90

Depends on who your asking. I immagine 2 is quite an achievement for some folks.

2 is good, 3 means 2 wasn't a fluke. 4 means SC will give you some hard bases next war so good luck.

Edited to say these days if we hit 5 were doing well, but were an average clan running balanced bases vs balanced bases.
    Last edited by TheGame1; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:47 PM.
    Leader of *This Is Sparta #22CC889J Level 13 UK Adult War Clan. Recuiting Active players Click Here
    The Game TH11 50/50/18 * Game Over TH10 30/30 * Hayden TH9 30/30 * Game on! TH8

Agree above.
    Or if you won 70%~80% wars in recent 2 months, you are running a good lineup or you have some pretty skill players.

We hit five before losing last war. But I don't blame the matchmaker. They executed their attacks well, particularly in the anchor slots. We didn't. More specifically I didn't.

They three starred our number 1. I pulled a 49% 1 Star on their #1. Then a 78% 1 star on #2. Too big a deficit to overcome.

But Tuesday is another war.
    Last edited by PapaTroll; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:06 AM.
    Listen, and understand! That New Algorithm is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

We have something like 411 wins and 40 losses, our highest win streak was 72 but have made it as high as 16 since the new matchmaking. We are on an 8 win streak currently with a 90% win rate overall.

Our last war was great, we perfected them in the first 3 hours of war, just crushed them.

Pro Member
    I agree most of us chase win streaks, but don't think win streak, or recent war performance, is a good indicator of how good anyone is, as it is relative to how you war.
    We have won 20 of our last 22 wars. We don't do traditional engineering, but our roster certainly seems to be helping, mainly due to the standard of opposition we tend to draw. We are by no means good players, I would say average at best. But we do know how to fight at the weights we use. It equates to 90.1% win rate over those 22 wars. If we were to war at th11, I would expect that score to be in single figures.
    The real test will come post update, if they implement a league system. Then everyone will know their true standing within the clash world.

It’s very much relative to the type of clan wars you are doing, both in terms of war size and th level. Degree of difficulty rises at the higher th levels, meaning less people are able 3 star and do so less of the time. Smaller wars are more “luck prone” in outcome, in terms of things like life happening to a clan member who then can’t make their attacks, or just an off day, leaving your mates needing to cover you and less chances in total to improve the war result. Combine the two factors and small war th 11 only clans understandably have fairly short win streaks, whereas clans running bigger wars with most participants at th8/9 can get quite long streaks far more easily.
    Last edited by Tomville; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:41 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

Depends of your roster th9 and below wars are easy to collect 15+ streaks but if you run th11-10 wars then 10 wins in a row are reañly great.

Very roster dependent I'd agree.
    I'd suggest any clan in the modern game with a 10 win streak deserves huge credit.

My own clan are on a lost 3, won 4, lost 3, won 3 recent record...
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 11 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: early TH11, 45/42/13