Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96

Thread: Win Streak

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    We have something like 411 wins and 40 losses, our highest win streak was 72 but have made it as high as 16 since the new matchmaking. We are on an 8 win streak currently with a 90% win rate overall.

    Our last war was great, we perfected them in the first 3 hours of war, just crushed them.
    Clan name?

  2. #12
    Senior Member NacMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    386
    So our win streak of 15 with two th10 anchors is a reasonable effort. We view ourselves as average players.

  3. #13
    Forum Elder TankSinatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by NacMac View Post
    So our win streak of 15 with two th10 anchors is a reasonable effort. We view ourselves as average players.
    I'd say that's good, and very good if there's no engineering involved.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

  4. #14
    Senior Member NacMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I'd say that's good, and very good if there's no engineering involved.
    Come and see, our Clan Tag is in my signature. We insist on maxing TH before Upgrading if you want to be in War.
    Maxed TH9 now a baby TH10. Clan #Q9URPJ90 https://cocp.it/clan/Q9URPJ90

  5. #15
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Very roster dependent I'd agree.
    I'd suggest any clan in the modern game with a 10 win streak deserves huge credit.

    My own clan are on a lost 3, won 4, lost 3, won 3 recent record...
    I wonder what do you think of the GM and Bangkok wins streak. Looks like they are not affected by the latest MM change.

  6. #16
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    I wonder what do you think of the GM and Bangkok wins streak. Looks like they are not affected by the latest MM change.
    The real engineers adapt, lol

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brexit Island
    Posts
    5,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    I wonder what do you think of the GM and Bangkok wins streak. Looks like they are not affected by the latest MM change.
    There was a rumour though that 6M were now just warring against dummy clans that they create.

    I posted a thread a couple of months back showing the clans with 100+ best win streaks from clashofstats. Most had either lost their streaks (and the percentage losing each month went up in the second half of 2017) or retired. There were only a handful of clans active with 100+ streaks. And some, possibly most, of them only war against themselves.
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

  8. #18
    Skrags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    6,087
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    I wonder what do you think of the GM and Bangkok wins streak. Looks like they are not affected by the latest MM change.
    I've never had an issue with the hyper engineers, and their streaks. Good luck to them. I do kind of miss their (GM) regular forum newsletters and provoking rhetoric, which has been 'fun' at times....but seemingly something has changed over at the red planet.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/43/17

  9. #19
    Pro Member NightFury100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Night Village
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    There was a rumour though that 6M were now just warring against dummy clans that they create.

    I posted a thread a couple of months back showing the clans with 100+ best win streaks from clashofstats. Most had either lost their streaks (and the percentage losing each month went up in the second half of 2017) or retired. There were only a handful of clans active with 100+ streaks. And some, possibly most, of them only war against themselves.

    Why does the 6M clan have a new name? And with their war log set to private is there any way to know if the rumour is true?

  10. #20
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    There was a rumour though that 6M were now just warring against dummy clans that they create.

    I posted a thread a couple of months back showing the clans with 100+ best win streaks from clashofstats. Most had either lost their streaks (and the percentage losing each month went up in the second half of 2017) or retired. There were only a handful of clans active with 100+ streaks. And some, possibly most, of them only war against themselves.
    Then the standard of good streak is triple digit and not facing our own clan, let us try to do it, lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •