Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what is FWA clan

Quote Originally Posted by GT1996 View Post
    Just to make myself clr take this example..
    Their are 2 clans.. Fwa A and Fwa B
    Both call themselves *FWA* clans

Fwa A clan won and Fwa B clan lost the war.. Intentionally (as they call themselves fwa)
    Fwa B got 1/3 of total war gain and Fwa A got .. Full..
    Wont it be good that both clan fight with they heart and soul.. it might be possible tht Fwa B clan wins.. ? They would get total loot..
    You are not seeing the big picture of it.

The bases are designed to easily be 2 and 3 starred. There is no filling of war CC's. The losing team will 2 star the mirror with usually just heroes and a couple of goblins and then snipe a top TH again with just heroes (if they are awake) and a couple of goblins and get 30% loot for the cost of a handful of goblins. If both heroes are down it will cost some archers or barbs as well.

The winning clan will 3 star their mirror usually with a lo cost army and maybe a spell if needed and then snipe the top opposing TH with heroes (if they are awake) and a handful of gobs and get max loot for a farming army and some gobs.

You join these clan knowing what is expected. Its no stress wars to help with war hero achievement and gain good war loot for low cost of troops and time.

There is no worry about winning or losing the wars.

Just to make myself clr take this example..
    Their are 2 clans.. Fwa A and Fwa B
    Both call themselves *FWA* clans

Fwa A clan won and Fwa B clan lost the war.. Intentionally (as they call themselves fwa)
    Fwa B got 1/3 of total war gain and Fwa A got .. Full..
    Wont it be good that both clan fight with they heart and soul.. it might be possible tht Fwa B clan wins.. ? They would get total loot..
    There's always one winner and one loser so no matter how they fight one will get 1/3rd loot and the other the full thing
    Last edited by VeeBirds; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:42 PM.
    Clash of Clans: TH11 50/50/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

But if they loose the war they will get 1/3rd of wht they could have got by winning..! So winning is better than loosing right? Wht is the use of these FWA clans..! Jst some clan who dont knw how to atk or having a pathetic war log, they call themselves FWAs
    Just did both my attacks in FWA clan. Used archer queen and 30 goblins. Picked up 200k gold and pink, 1k dark combined on the attacks. Its a loss war so my loot will be 400k gold and pink and 3k dark. The attacks required zero planning, took 2 minutes total effort and cost me 4500 pink. So thats 600k gold and pink, plus 4k dark and 4 wars stars at a cost of 4,500 elixer.

War however you wish my friend, but please dont ridicule people for wanting to war smater. ��

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    What is FWA? Well, for anyone who isn't FWA but happens to match with them, it's a waste of a good war.
    Considering fwa clans match each other more than 90% of the time, you don't have much to worry about. Even if you do draw an fwa clan, it's an easy win for you and you don't have to fill war CC or use expensive armies. It also proves matchmaking works pretty well. Like clans match like clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Yippeekyaa View Post
    Just did both my attacks in FWA clan. Used archer queen and 30 goblins. Picked up 200k gold and pink, 1k dark combined on the attacks. Its a loss war so my loot will be 400k gold and pink and 3k dark. The attacks required zero planning, took 2 minutes total effort and cost me 4500 pink. So thats 600k gold and pink, plus 4k dark and 4 wars stars at a cost of 4,500 elixer.

War however you wish my friend, but please dont ridicule people for wanting to war smater. ��
    Just doesnt see like enough to be worth it. Just do nomal raid in a decent league for even nore loot.. i dunno maybe im crazy

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Just doesnt see like enough to be worth it. Just do nomal raid in a decent league for even nore loot.. i dunno maybe im crazy
    The loot is ok, but the main thing is clan xp. It's the only way farmers could get it, until clan games. Our farming clan (with some disgruntled war guys), went from level 1 to level 14 in a year. We have a sister war clan which started 6-7 months before us; it is still level 10.

And then 50% of the time I get 1.5M gold n ex for the win plus the 200k gold n ex for the attacks. Still no cc troops. And whatever raids you do, I can do too.

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post

You cant compare raiding to clan wars. I raid non stop, over 600 last season. BUt if you want to compare the two i challenege you to Show me a raid, any raid that costs you only 4500 elixer for a 600k gold and pink plus a 4k dark payout as i do in every fwa loss war. A win war costs me 18k elixer for 1.4m pink and gold and 8500 dark payout.
    Maybe you are crazy? Maybe i am? With fwa im able to build faster with no stress AND not spend time planning war attacks.