Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Request to join hood- glitch?

Request to join hood- glitch?

Hi I run a hood n it’s request to join, i logged onto game n saw that I had a new member request from a level 113 farm - Jxxxxxx, 7 mins before, I clicked accept n the notification disappear n the farm was not added to the hood.

In my experience if the person decided not to join n request to join another hood the ‘request to join’ notification would still be there n when u visit that farm u will see they are at another hood.

Or if I accidentally clicked reject, the notification will say rejected by so and so.

This time the notification just disappeared🤔

This post is 2 fold 😂 to see if anyone else has this problem as a request to join hood

N if the farm who requested to join, sorry we did not reject u, I do think it’s a glitch on game part, do come on by again😊

Is this person in your friend book? If so, you may want to change your farm name to something like “Jxxx - pls request again”

or if they are here on the forum, look at the “looking for a neighborhood” section. They may have left a post there, or you could PM them.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

In my experience, the request to join disappears if the person decided to join elsewhere.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Also happened to me, with two separate farms wanting to join, usually stays in conversation bar whichever way you go either accepting or rejecting, luckily the two were known to me and I checked and they had joined another hood, derby had already started and they were competing, I sent an invite to them in the hope they will come back once Derby is finished, I do know these from a previous hood and was confident they would not let the hood they joined down by leaving during derby, otherwise would wait until derby finished.

Hi thanks for the feedback, I do not know the person so can’t have them request to join again, I have written to customer service n they have said they would pass along my experience to their team n see if they have any of the same problems.

In my experience if they decide to join some where else the initial request to join will be in group chat but u cannot accept as they have gone to another hood. Not sure if this is the same for anyone else

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeblossomme View Post
    Hi thanks for the feedback, I do not know the person so can’t have them request to join again, I have written to customer service n they have said they would pass along my experience to their team n see if they have any of the same problems.

In my experience if they decide to join some where else the initial request to join will be in group chat but u cannot accept as they have gone to another hood. Not sure if this is the same for anyone else
    This is the case for our hood. If there is a join request in chat and the person requesting has already joined another hood, when you hit accept the request disappears and you get a quick pop up saying “this player is already in a neighborhood.”

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    In my experience, the request to join disappears if the person decided to join elsewhere.
    This is accurate for all Supercell games. When you click accept or reject and the notification simply disappears it’s because that player has already joined elsewhere before you made your decision.
    In-game Tag#8RR992PVJ Level: 88
    Follow me Ingame
    👍

“I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    A good way to be sure of what is happening is to tap "visit" before you accept or reject. That way you can see if they are already in another hood.

As others have said, if you tap "accept" and they are already in another neighbourhood there is a quick "floating message" saying they are in another hood. At that point the request to join disappears from the neighbourhood chat.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...