Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Week 19 Hay Day Events!

Fresh Spawn
    News feed box is blank! Has been for 2 days now. Also there is a lag in the game. I am not the only one experiencing this! Are they working on a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by ddburton View Post
    News feed box is blank! Has been for 2 days now. Also there is a lag in the game. I am not the only one experiencing this! Are they working on a fix?
    Check the announcements

I have spent so much real money. I stopped playing because its redonkulous...you need so much for fishing, land and your town. The devs don't listen to the players at all. You shouldn't have to use land deads in all three areas. And why so much. And you don't get puzzle peices at all. This game could be way better if theyjust listen to our ideas. Like the ratio of what we get. Get deads all the time. But steaks to go with them pffff. So i came back to the game like 2 week ago. And im even more annoyed and its worse them last time i left.... i dont mind spending money on my games at all. But to get no where and frustrated with these puzzle peices you cabt get at all is to annoying. Got one puzzle peice then nothing at all ever. Stupid.