Thread: Expansion items I can't get !

Expansion items I can't get !

I seem to get many of the expansion intensive and over ..except planks and wood panels..I work at all things on my farm..so Am I missing something...should I be doing more of something??
    Any tips?? Any answers ?

Forum Superstar
    Welcome to the forum!

Sad to say you're not 'missing' anything - the game always give you more, and less, of certain expansion items. I think it does become more balanced if you sell some of the excess though. Or trade with people!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Thread-Part-1 - Trading thread!
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; May 5th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 87 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    10/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 4 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 44/Rep 10~

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by LianaVine View Post
    I seem to get many of the expansion intensive and over ..except planks and wood panels..I work at all things on my farm..so Am I missing something...should I be doing more of something??
    Any tips?? Any answers ?
    First of all, welcome to the HD subforum.

Our shortage of rare items is Team Hay Day's way of encouraging us to join a neighborhood and find hoodmates who have what we need and we have what they need. Good luck.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 10th, 2018 at 10:38 PM.
    Lynn, 9-3-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. The official Boom Beach subforum. Sunrise: November 12, 2013; Sunset: September 3, 2018

I also find it helps to keep the levels of items roughly similar. I find that I tend to get more of the item I’ve already got most of. So if I’ve got 20 tapes but only 5 planks and 5 bolts, i will continue to get tapes. If I then sell off 15 tapes so I’ve got 5 of everything, then I get the items in more regular amounts.
    Farm level: 90
    Started 1 April 2013

I get most of my good expansion stuff from completing orders in Train Town

Banned
    You need to serve town visitor fully and collet gift and feeding the animals and then tap on her whistle and cutting down the crops search on a newspaper these are the way how to get expansion items
    Last edited by Cuten; June 20th, 2018 at 04:18 AM.