Thread: Where are the Green Smoothie tasks?

Where are the Green Smoothie tasks?

We have been trashing lots and lots of tasks. We have not seen one green smoothie task yet. It is now our last bingo task before we do the corner one to get three lines, and we need two of them. We have gotten every other task on our bingo board multiple times, including the ones that are not in the bingo lines we have chosen. I just trashed 5 feeding tasks that all showed up at the same time on our task board.

Where, oh where, are you Green Smoothie tasks?

Yes my profile picture is of my actual chickens (before eaten by bobcat)

Our hood is missing one carrot pie task to complete the 3 lines bingo.

20 members hood. We are trashing 24/7. It's ridiculous.

bingo derby is so much stress!!

Give me that carrot pie task!

Do the math guys when selecting your bingo lines. With 50 different production tasks, there’s a 1:50 chance that any production task that spawns will be the one your looking for. If you’re looking for say gift shop tasks, there are only 6 different town buildings, so in that category of tasks there is a 1:6 chance of any town building task being your gift shop.
    Use the match’s to decide what is possible and what isn’t in bingo, and pray you don’t get a board with multiple lines killed by production tasks
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 gold trophies barrier “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    check out our recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Happy ending for me. First Green Smoothie task showed up on Saturday night and second one on Sunday afternoon. We did get our 3 bingo lines.

Congrats!! Glad you finished.

we got our carrot pie task Saturday night too. Woohoo!! 3 lines BINGO!!!

steve, thanks for the tips. Our hood this time got unlucky. All lines have anywhere from one to three production tasks. We only have two lines with no production task. one line has 6 bacons, and the other line has 6 goat milks. We are glad we survived