Thread: Poll

Banned

Poll

The questions in the poll above may be shortened versions of the full questions listed below. The full version of the question below is what will be sent to the Clash of Clans Team.

1. To solve these two 'problems': clouds and war MM (related to engineers or not), is the team thinking of completely new solutions (like starting a new MMA from a blank page, and a new way of counting trophies/searching for opponents in Legends) or just trying to make better the existing solutions, and how far into the process are you?
    2. I understand allowing using heroes while war is not SC plan in upcoming updates, but what are your thoughts on allowing the use of an army with heroes for friendly challenges with no training or regen time?
    3. Have the devs ever discussed stopping pumping funds into the continued development of clash of clans? In other words, can we be confident that they have no plans to shelve clash of clans anytime soon? And if there are no plans, what path do the devs see clash taking? Continued extra TH levels or something different?
    4. Why does builder base season reset cups to 4000, when nowhere in the game indicate any information about builder base trophy reset except for a countdown timer? For home base, if you are above Legend league, it gives a small description of what's going to happen at the end of the season. And if there has to be a reset, why not at 5000 to keep it in line with the loot tiers and the main village reset.
    5. With regards to the temporary troops such as the Ice Wizard and the Giant Skeleton, what are the plans with them? Will they ever make a permanent return?
    6. Is there any way that SC might consider increasing clan sizes in the future?
    7. Do you plan to make any addition to the game for making “revenge” feature possible to use above champs league?
    8. How is the dev team going to address the end-game for the maxed players to make them keep playing even after there's nothing to build or upgrade anymore? Is there going to be a similar system as there is present in other multiplayer games that people who reach top have challenges/ events/ things/ daily tasks to do, that are exclusive to maxed players?
    9. What are, if any, considerations to revise the Clan Castle concept?
      Since April'14 it hosts the Treasury, Dec'15 donated spells (and Dec'17 Magic Items), meanwhile, the only changes to the castle have revolved around more capacity, linked with additional TH releases.
      In order to accommodate other features, such as online/forced defense, PvP, online revenge, tournaments, or else, the current single queue Castle does not support a simultaneous usage in offense and defense: are there plans to modify this?
      The Castle is already separated in wars, with obvious different processes.
      Allowing a defense queue, and an offense queue would support new features to expand in the areas discussed for clouds, and endgame.
    10. How will you keep a perfect Balance between High-level clans and Lower level clans in the long term making sure players would not feel the disadvantage at lower level clans?
    11. When I click on my trophy level in TH base I am presented a list of 99 other individuals who are in the same league as me. I cannot talk to them, I cannot challenge or attack them, etc. In fact, there is currently no reason to even see this list of individuals. So was there originally plans for this grouping of individuals that never materialized and/or are there plans for this list in the future?
    12. Will we ever see those cool blue walls again?
    13. Is there any consideration going into builder base clan wars?
    14. Is SC satisfied with the 3-star rate at th10 and th11 or is it too high or low in their opinion?
    15. As it is PvP, Builder Base would seem best suited for quick, back to back battles. (IE Clash Royale) Why then were so many artificial walls put in place that hamper this? (Hero regen time, army build time, defenses down if being upgraded, armies not training if barracks being upgraded, gear up times on the main base, short boost times 8x for 10min rather than 4x for 20 min, and I'll throw in the daily loot cap.)

Quote Originally Posted by CrucialGamer101 View Post
    The questions in the poll above may be shortened versions of the full questions listed below. The full version of the question below is what will be sent to the Clash of Clans Team.

1. To solve these two 'problems': clouds and war MM (related to engineers or not), is the team thinking of completely new solutions (like starting a new MMA from a blank page, and a new way of counting trophies/searching for opponents in Legends) or just trying to make better the existing solutions, and how far into the process are you?
    2. I understand allowing using heroes while war is not SC plan in upcoming updates, but what are your thoughts on allowing the use of an army with heroes for friendly challenges with no training or regen time?
    3. Have the devs ever discussed stopping pumping funds into the continued development of clash of clans? In other words, can we be confident that they have no plans to shelve clash of clans anytime soon? And if there are no plans, what path do the devs see clash taking? Continued extra TH levels or something different?
    4. Why does builder base season reset cups to 4000, when nowhere in the game indicate any information about builder base trophy reset except for a countdown timer? For home base, if you are above Legend league, it gives a small description of what's going to happen at the end of the season. And if there has to be a reset, why not at 5000 to keep it in line with the loot tiers and the main village reset.
    5. With regards to the temporary troops such as the Ice Wizard and the Giant Skeleton, what are the plans with them? Will they ever make a permanent return?
    6. Is there any way that SC might consider increasing clan sizes in the future?
    7. Do you plan to make any addition to the game for making “revenge” feature possible to use above champs league?
    8. How is the dev team going to address the end-game for the maxed players to make them keep playing even after there's nothing to build or upgrade anymore? Is there going to be a similar system as there is present in other multiplayer games that people who reach top have challenges/ events/ things/ daily tasks to do, that are exclusive to maxed players?
    9. What are, if any, considerations to revise the Clan Castle concept?
      Since April'14 it hosts the Treasury, Dec'15 donated spells (and Dec'17 Magic Items), meanwhile, the only changes to the castle have revolved around more capacity, linked with additional TH releases.
      In order to accommodate other features, such as online/forced defense, PvP, online revenge, tournaments, or else, the current single queue Castle does not support a simultaneous usage in offense and defense: are there plans to modify this?
      The Castle is already separated in wars, with obvious different processes.
      Allowing a defense queue, and an offense queue would support new features to expand in the areas discussed for clouds, and endgame.
    10. How will you keep a perfect Balance between High-level clans and Lower level clans in the long term making sure players would not feel the disadvantage at lower level clans?
    11. When I click on my trophy level in TH base I am presented a list of 99 other individuals who are in the same league as me. I cannot talk to them, I cannot challenge or attack them, etc. In fact, there is currently no reason to even see this list of individuals. So was there originally plans for this grouping of individuals that never materialized and/or are there plans for this list in the future?
    12. Will we ever see those cool blue walls again?
    13. Is there any consideration going into builder base clan wars?
    14. Is SC satisfied with the 3-star rate at th10 and th11 or is it too high or low in their opinion?
    15. As it is PvP, Builder Base would seem best suited for quick, back to back battles. (IE Clash Royale) Why then were so many artificial walls put in place that hamper this? (Hero regen time, army build time, defenses down if being upgraded, armies not training if barracks being upgraded, gear up times on the main base, short boost times 8x for 10min rather than 4x for 20 min, and I'll throw in the daily loot cap.)
    Wrong sub-forum....should go to COC general