Thread: Bridging the Gap from Unopposed to VP Pushing

Bridging the Gap from Unopposed to VP Pushing

Iíve had the opportunity to talk with many Uno (Unopposed) players seeking their next challenge whether theyíve achieved their ultimate goal of maxing their base without opening any pvp clouds or they have simply tired of the slow progression. A logical next step you may want to consider is prepping for a future cloud based vp push since you already have so many unopened clouds. So many mistakes to make along the way and so much to learn if you havenít vp pushed before. Through this thread Iíll detail steps to assist your journey and ease the pains along the way. Also wanted to create a place for related Q&A. More to come...
    The Silo #9RJ2YGVQ
    Radar Cloud & VP Leaderboard Pushing
    All active accounts big or small are welcome to join

Hey, this thread is going to help me....I have a Uno account lvl 45 almost lvl 46....no defences (except lvl1 sniper)...no mines, etc.
    i can see how I can get to lvl 46 in a week or so...not sure I’ll have enough to ug to get to lvl 47....so if/when the game will force me to ug sniper or build a defence or mines just to get enough exp. pts to be able to ug HQ, Ima thinking about opening clouds and going on a tear!!!
    hoping others add to your thread to help me.

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TFZ View Post
    Hey, this thread is going to help me....I have a Uno account lvl 45 almost lvl 46....no defences (except lvl1 sniper)...no mines, etc.
    i can see how I can get to lvl 46 in a week or so...not sure I’ll have enough to ug to get to lvl 47....so if/when the game will force me to ug sniper or build a defence or mines just to get enough exp. pts to be able to ug HQ, Ima thinking about opening clouds and going on a tear!!!
    hoping others add to your thread to help me.
    I admire your dedication to the one sniper thing, but out of curiosity haven’t you found that your builder has lots of downtime between available upgrades once you do the critical things at each hq level? This is what dissuaded me from continuing along that path.

If you open clouds and go on a tear it will be a hoot (do it on a crab weekend!) but at the end of it all you’ll still be at a fairly low vp, with no defence, two heroes to upgrade, and a big question mark re what next?

I thought the point of Unopposed was to get your defences built up so that when you broke through into the big bad beyond you were equipped to defend your base here and there.
    Maxed. (Even lc's - I've joined the dark side!). Top VP 1328. #1 in Canada for a weekend lol. Now resting on the beach, enjoying the alt, scheming how to take over the world again (Pinky!).

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Arghacceptmyname View Post
    I admire your dedication to the one sniper thing, but out of curiosity haven’t you found that your builder has lots of downtime between available upgrades once you do the critical things at each hq level? This is what dissuaded me from continuing along that path.

If you open clouds and go on a tear it will be a hoot (do it on a crab weekend!) but at the end of it all you’ll still be at a fairly low vp, with no defence, two heroes to upgrade, and a big question mark re what next?

I thought the point of Unopposed was to get your defences built up so that when you broke through into the big bad beyond you were equipped to defend your base here and there.
    Nah mate, u must be relatively new. See a while ago a guy got number 1 in the world having only built a level 1 sniper tower. No other defences and didnt upgrade it. Game was a bit different then player bases spawned much more and it was litterally about how often u attacked rather then any skill.

So since that day u see the occassional person tryibg to have an account like that lol