Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recent In-game Exploit And Bans!

Thanks Nick, keep up the good works

Hope when the ban lifted, all items they collect from the glitch gone to keep the game balance

Quote Originally Posted by xaimaster View Post
    Thanks Nick, keep up the good works

Hope when the ban lifted, all items they collect from the glitch gone to keep the game balance
    this would be a good thing too. The balance is so important as it affects what others can get.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghamona582 View Post
    Please let me clear if supercell s irresponsibility if the glitch worked for 4 days than why you not fixed it?

Second thing supercell replied to a player that its supercell mistake not player so they won't ban player farm. But they did. why ?
    It's not far..
    I want justice...
    When it's a MISTAKE, you won't get banned.

If someone ACCIDENTALLY visited this farm ONCE and got the items, they won't get banned.

If someone accidentally visited this farm, then KEPT DOING IT to get items, they are knowingly cheating and GET BANNED.

That's the way I understand it, anyway.
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; May 4th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 95 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 60/Rep 16~

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by HoranHoms View Post
    Workers in Hay Day Hi
    All that happened two days ago was your fault, not our fault. Why is this stupid behavior of you? There is a hacker who broke through your system and we benefited from them. You should not ban our farms. You are not worthy of protecting your system. Do not blame us.
    After playing for five years I am now banned for 14 days by the dictator of Hay Day because of the mistreatment of stupid programmers.

#we_want_our_farms ��
    #hate_supercell
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghamona582 View Post
    Please let me clear if supercell is irresponsibility the glitch worked for 4 week than why you not fixed it?

Second thing supercell replied to a player that its supercell mistake not player so they won't ban player farm. But they did. why ?
    It's not far..
    I want justice...
    As I said earlier, our Terms of Service clearly say you are not allowed to use exploits. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexiie View Post
    Nick i read terms and conditions but supercell changed after the maintainance about glitch.

And supercell replied that they will not ban farms but they did.

Bloody Loosers
    Loosercell
    No, we have not touched the ToS in a long while so we have definitely not added that exploits would be illegal. Always been there. Who from Supercell said we won't ban farms acting against our Terms of Service? I would really like to hear.

People, do not cheat, do not use exploits, do not use illegal means etc. It is not worth it. If you do and get caught, there's no point in complaining.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    When it's a MISTAKE, you won't get banned.

If someone ACCIDENTALLY visited this farm ONCE and got the items, they won't get banned.

If someone accidentally visited this farm, then KEPT DOING IT to get items, they are knowingly cheating and GET BANNED.

That's the way I understand it, anyway.
    If a player has stumbled across the exploit in question and accidentally used it once, no actions have been taken. Only for players who used the exploit in huge quantities.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

ban farm

We have been playing this game for a long time and after a serious mistake by your company and you did not control this big mistake you closed the players' farms. You have no solution other than this failure by you, unfortunately, the employees, the manager and the general company. I have been playing games for many years and I have played many games inside the game and paid my own money. So the penalty is for you and your manager and for your failed company.

#we_want_our_farms 🤬
    #hate_supercell

if you know about glitch then you can warn us
    or you can disable visitor button.. but you banned farms who are playing from 5 years
    it was all your mistake & you'll regret it
    #we_want_our_hayday_farms
    #hatesupercell
    Last edited by HoranHoms; May 4th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.

I find it funny that some posters think that the game has been fair up to now. I am a player who has sat on 150 tapes until I finally harvested a plank or bolt. After a lot of frustration in the game, I found out about trading. Then I found a trader or two and we start trading our excess tools and in the midst of our trades, a bot programme run amuck and take hundreds of tools. After I wrote supercell about it and they acknowledged that it was causing problems they did nothing to rectify this. The only response from supercell was, “hello farmer, you have a beautiful farm (lies because I hate decorating). Have an amoozing day...blah blah blah” No real action. I did a little self help and will be denied access to my 3 year old farm...fair enough. But where are the hundreds of tools that got stolen from me personally??? When am I going to get those back?? You gladly take my money for diamonds and turn your back on me when I need help with the real tool thief. I guess supercell wants to frustrate their players. At least I know now not to put one more dollar into this game. That’s the lesson I learned.

To to top it off I got banned in the middle of the derby. Punish me, not my whole group. Supercell, I wish I could ban you!!!!!
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 4th, 2018 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Naming and shaming

Forum Superstar
    #hatesupercell
    #yalldeservedit
    #hatecheaters
    Hay Day farm level 95 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 60/Rep 16~

if you know about glitch then you can warn us
    or you can disable visitor button.. but you banned farms who are playing from 5 years
    it was all your mistake & you'll regret it
    #hatesupercell
    If you as a player know about the glitch, you should report it, not exploit it to cheat. Your “mistake” was to cheat and keep cheating. Decent players are very pleased that cheaters are banned.