Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recent In-game Exploit And Bans!

Forum Superstar
    Oh look, the whiners came out to play.

Look. YOU exploited a glitch that you KNEW was there. You knew it was a glitch. Should have reported it. Not exploit it.

#deservedtheban
    #yourethelosers

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexiie View Post
    So its supercell s irresponsibility if the glitch worked for 4 days and they didn't fix it.

Nick you working in a loser company who is irresponsible and ban farms. If something like that they should inform on notice boardin game but they didn't.

Second thing a supercell replied to a player that its supercell mistake not player so they won't ban player farm. But they did.

Looser Supercell
    Hate Supercell
    Return my all farms
    Return my 200+ friends s farm

We want Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by fa16bce003 View Post
    if you know about glitch then you can warn us
    or you can disable visitor button.. but you banned farms who are playing from 3 years
    it was all your mistake & you'll regret it
    Quote Originally Posted by BUIGIANG View Post
    Not a system at all. lock the nick of bug people. that spc does not fix in time. Let's go get something. Use purges and re-open the nick that lock spc. The community of players is very pressing. If not in time, this game will not work anymore
    Supercell is loosercell.

I gave more than 10000 us dollars in 3 years to Supercell and my precious time. Now i will invest money and time to make supercell down if they not make justice.

#Hatesupercell
    #wewantjustice
    Quote Originally Posted by HoranHoms View Post
    Workers in Hay Day Hi
    All that happened two days ago was your fault, not our fault. Why is this stupid behavior of you? There is a hacker who broke through your regime and we benefited from them. You should not ban our farms. You are not worthy of protecting your regime. Do not blame us.
    After playing for five years I am now banned for 14 days by the dictator of Hay Day because of the mistreatment of stupid programmers.

Now we want our farms��
    Guys, you should have read the Terms of Service before using the exploit, or even play the game. It clearly states that using an exploit is against it. Nothing to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by projectv View Post
    Love how when it's a glitch that gives us items for nothing you fix it super fast, yet allow bots to run rampant stealing our items and you do next to nothing.

Priorities, eh.
    Bots are a totally different story. We ban them periodically, but it's a tough fight to win. We try to come up with new ideas all the time to get rid of them, but they keep crawling back. Rest assured, we won't stop the fight.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Cheaters don’t deserve to prosper, and not a single one is taking any responsibility for what they’ve done-just blaming the game. I must have been living in a bubble because I was unaware of any glitch, but people taking advantage of it for 4 weeks and then going crazy about a temporary ban should consider themselves very lucky. Having broken the terms of service on such a consistent and planned basis I’m just sorry these people aren’t permanently banned from the game. They should be. They knew they shouldn’t exploit a glitch like this and no doubt would still be doing it if it were still possible. Well done Supercell for identifying these cheats and taking action.

Workers in Hay Day Hi
    All that happened two days ago was your fault, not our fault. Why is this stupid behavior of you? There is a hacker who broke through your system and we benefited from them. You should not ban our farms. You are not worthy of protecting your system. Do not blame us.
    After playing for five years I am now banned for 14 days by the dictator of Hay Day because of the mistreatment of stupid programmers.

#we_want_our_farms 🤬
    #hate_supercell

Nick i read terms and conditions but supercell changed after the maintainance about glitch.

And supercell replied that they will not ban farms but they did.

Bloody Loosers
    Loosercell

Fresh Spawn
    Best comment!

So True!

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    Oh look, the whiners came out to play.

Look. YOU exploited a glitch that you KNEW was there. You knew it was a glitch. Should have reported it. Not exploit it.

#deservedtheban
    #yourethelosers

Quote Originally Posted by HoranHoms View Post
    Workers in Hay Day Hi
    All that happened two days ago was your fault, not our fault. Why is this stupid behavior of you? There is a hacker who broke through your system and we benefited from them. You should not ban our farms. You are not worthy of protecting your system. Do not blame us.

#we_want_our_farms 🤬
    #hate_supercell
    You should be glad that your account is not banned forever. It's just 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    You should be glad that your account is not banned forever. It's just 2 weeks.
    If sc banned our farm permanent then you guys can never get 5 diamonds in event. We are the ome who complete the event 24x7 no sleep no eat and come on Leaderboard and raise our flags

If sc banned our farm permanent then you guys can never get 5 diamonds in event. We are the ome who complete the event 24x7 no sleep no eat and come on Leaderboard and raise our flags
    Nonsense. And that’s YOUR choice. Just like cheating was YOUR choice. You should get a permanent ban. Those of us who play fairly and without cheating should expect the cheaters to be removed from the game.

We want justice

Please let me clear if supercell is irresponsibility the glitch worked for 4 week than why you not fixed it?

Second thing supercell replied to a player that its supercell mistake not player so they won't ban player farm. But they did. why ?
    It's not far..
    I want justice...
    Last edited by Meghamona582; May 4th, 2018 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Correction