Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ban after glitch

Fresh Spawn

ban after glitch

why did u ban maxinum accounts after glitch ...is it mistake of farmer or hay day ...release all accounts as soon as possible...

Forum Superstar
    People took advantage of the glitch. Knowingly. That is why.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    People took advantage of the glitch. Knowingly. That is why.
    its mistake of hay day not of people hay day should upgrade their system n have stronger technology...why should farmers suffer ...when hay day lack security...

Quote Originally Posted by aishaa90 View Post
    its mistake of hay day not of people hay day should upgrade their system n have stronger technology...why should farmers suffer ...when hay day lack security...
    This is the problem with the world today. Let me get this straight aishaa90, you think it is hay days fault that you cheated right? Well already off the bat that makes zero sense. It is questionable on someone’s thought process when something like this is said. Allow me to give an example.

Ex. If someone were to rob a bank and be successful with getting away with $100,000,000 would that be the banks fault the money was stolen? Or would it be the robbers fault for going in and stealing the money?

Your thought process would say it is the banks fault, and suppose it was your money that was in the bank? Who would replenish your money if it was insured? Short answer, the bank. Not the robber.

So my thought process would say it is the robbers fault. It is shameful for one to think that blaming others for breaking a rule is any different from breaking the law. Just my 2 cents. Kind of irritating to read such jibberish regarding cheating in a game.

Consider yourself lucky that it s a temp ban... that was your warning.

reasons are fully explained here for those who don’t understand or are missing scruples

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...it-And-Bans%21
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 49 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by krowsNest View Post
    This is the problem with the world today. Let me get this straight aishaa90, you think it is hay days fault that you cheated right? Well already off the bat that makes zero sense. It is questionable on someone’s thought process when something like this is said. Allow me to give an example.

Ex. If someone were to rob a bank and be successful with getting away with $100,000,000 would that be the banks fault the money was stolen? Or would it be the robbers fault for going in and stealing the money?

Your thought process would say it is the banks fault, and suppose it was your money that was in the bank? Who would replenish your money if it was insured? Short answer, the bank. Not the robber.

So my thought process would say it is the robbers fault. It is shameful for one to think that blaming others for breaking a rule is any different from breaking the law. Just my 2 cents. Kind of irritating to read such jibberish regarding cheating in a game.
    lol dont give examples b practical ... its game not bank n all

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Consider yourself lucky that it s a temp ban... that was your warning.

reasons are fully explained here for those who don’t understand or are missing scruples

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...it-And-Bans%21
    thanks ...

Quote Originally Posted by aishaa90 View Post
    I need to be practical when you are “suffering” from not being able to cheat? It is clear that I am not going to get through to you that a rule was broken and whether or not I try to give you examples to reason with you. You still will not see it my way. A rule was broken and it’s your fault, so stop laying blame and play the game just like the rest of us. If you don’t enjoy the game with out cheats then goodbye we will enjoy the game with out you...

LOL.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by krowsNest View Post
    I need to be practical when you are “suffering” from not being able to cheat? It is clear that I am not going to get through to you that a rule was broken and whether or not I try to give you examples to reason with you. You still will not see it my way. A rule was broken and it’s your fault, so stop laying blame and play the game just like the rest of us. If you don’t enjoy the game with out cheats then goodbye we will enjoy the game with out you...

LOL.
    have ur dinner n sleep i guess ur not well ...yes its still fault of hay day that they dont have strong security system.. not of player... byee take care ..

Forum Superstar
    Look mate. If someone has their door unlocked, they may not have a strong security system, but it's still not okay to go in and take their stuff.

YOU cheated. That's YOUR fault.

DEAL WITH IT.
    Hay Day farm level 95 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 60/Rep 16~