Thread: need help

need help

we are in bingo and for 3 bingo lines we need quesdilla task, grilled onion, toffee task and top hat task and accept toffee none of them appear more than once time.. we need to complete bingo board. its already 3 day left and still we are trashing tasks for required task. this is so so so unfair.
    tag #Q2JLYUO.
    please help us

Your not alone, we are waiting for two cowboy tasks, one stripe shirt and one train task, we have not had one cowboy task on the board the entire derby, just hope they are going to be kind to us soon, lol.

The missing tasks usually do show up before the week ends (suspicions that SC tweek the game to make it so)

Should a cowboy turn up at 230 points, keep him while you wait for a 320 - only do him at 230 if really desperate.

Well Unfair ? in small teams you have to do ONE of each task .
    In a big team you have to do many of each task, ( in my team normally have to do 7 of each )
    BUT WE get Max 12 new tasks up on the Derby board each half hour just like the small teams do ,
    This Bingo Derby is very EASY for my team this time , so many have opt -out from it that WE only have to DO 4-5 of each task ,
    So we are going to get a Bingo this week , last Bingo Derbys it have not even been any use to try to get any bingo atall ,
    But I very well can feel the frustration ,
    It is actually better as we did last bingo Derby ,to only go in on the Bingo board take a look and see that we have to do 7 of each task ,
    And skip the hail thing ,
    Or as many of my players do now Opt -out ,
    Last edited by Lyngby; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:50 AM.

I am trashing the whole board since I got up today. 22 times clearing the board to find the missing milk tea tasks (for completing three bingo lines). People have already stacked milk tea and are just waiting for this bloody task to appear. We still need 3 of this kind. But no. Not a single task! It‘s so frustrating...

KIK: bender_018
    Level: 104 (level 100 reached on 13. November 2017)

Looking for a new hood? Read here

What is the point of having to trash tons of tasks only to get one or two bingo tasks which are not the ones you need. Is there any point to Bingo derby? I'm stumped as to why it even exists.

Milk tea tasks? ... poor choice of lines to complete by whoever decided that was to be your bingo ... all part of the strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Milk tea tasks? ... poor choice of lines to complete by whoever decided that was to be your bingo ... all part of the strategy.
    Not a poor choice, we can get three lines with that. Only one task missing. The other possibilities were way harder