Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell is loser

Supercell is loser

Hey Nick or whoever reading this.

My all farms got ban and my 200+ friends farm got ban. I don't know understand why?

We didn't use bot.
    We didn't use any third party app or cheat.

You guys ban because you are loser.
    You running a big game on the market and your game contains some glitches and you guys can't fix it in 4 days.

So why ban to visit a farm?
    I didn't read anywhere that visiting farm is violence. If its violence don't allow us to visit any farm. You guys are loser

We are addictive player. Because of us other people get 5 diamonds and whatever reward im every event because we lose eat sleep to complete the event and come on leaderboard. We waste money on diamond and with our money you are getting paid.
    And you are banning our farm for visiting our farm?

And not even giving reply any of us through email. You don't have any answer. Losers never have any answer.

Supercell losers
    Supercell Sucks

Looking for Justice Losercell 👎

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexiie View Post
    Hey Nick or whoever reading this.

My all farms got ban and my 200+ friends farm got ban. I don't know understand why?

We didn't use bot.
    We didn't use any third party app or cheat.

You guys ban because you are loser.
    You running a big game on the market and your game contains some glitches and you guys can't fix it in 4 days.

So why ban to visit a farm?
    I didn't read anywhere that visiting farm is violence. If its violence don't allow us to visit any farm. You guys are loser

We are addictive player. Because of us other people get 5 diamonds and whatever reward im every event because we lose eat sleep to complete the event and come on leaderboard. We waste money on diamond and with our money you are getting paid.
    And you are banning our farm for visiting our farm?

And not even giving reply any of us through email. You don't have any answer. Losers never have any answer.

Supercell losers
    Supercell Sucks

Looking for Justice Losercell 
    Main forum rule 19: "You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited".

Thread closed

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51