Thread: Removing Leader & co-leaders from neighbourhood

Removing Leader & co-leaders from neighbourhood

I'd just like to know if there is a way of removing the leader and co-leaders from the neighbourhood without having to start a new neighbourhood? Our leaders no longer play Hay Day (😱 Shock, I know ☺️) so would like to remove them from the neighbourhood so we that remain can add people or do whatever the leaders were doing. Don't really want to start a new 'hood 😉😁

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny275 View Post
    I'd just like to know if there is a way of removing the leader and co-leaders from the neighbourhood without having to start a new neighbourhood? Our leaders no longer play Hay Day ( Shock, I know ☺️) so would like to remove them from the neighbourhood so we that remain can add people or do whatever the leaders were doing. Don't really want to start a new 'hood 
    To the best of my knowledge, the game has never removed inactive Leaders or Coleaders from neighborhoods. Since the above question has been asked on previous occasions, forumites suggested active members discuss the possibility of leaving together and starting a new neighborhood. Good luck.
    Lynn, 5-6-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod K
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Kaptain-Kat%21

from my experience, leader can promote other member as a new leader and demoted they self to member, elder or co-leader.

since your leader stop playing, ask them nicely to do this
    Last edited by xaimaster; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:00 AM.

If you have at least one active co-leader, you can get that guy to promote a few to co-leaders. If you don't have at least one functioning co-leader, bite the bullet and start a new hood. Better than dragging it out forever.

If you don't have an active leader or co leader at all, they're stuck there. I'd suggest relocating everyone. You're welcome to bring everyone to my neighborhood provided they're all over level 45. We'll even promote you to elder or something right away since from this you seem like a take charge type of individual. Prove yourself and I'll even promote you to co leader and you'll never have to worry about this sort of thing again
    Best Vibes Always
    🌿🌻🌱🌼☘
    Farm: Blake's Utopia
    Level: 96
    Neighborhood: StoneHaven Tag #: U28R82 (lvl 35 min)

Bite the Bullet and Start a New Neighborhood

You need to start a new neighborhood. First, choose the neighborhood name and a date when players will migrate. Post these details in chat for a week or more until everyone is on board. Then leave your neighborhood, create the new one, welcome the players back, and start playing the way you'd want to play. Easy.