Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Tips] How to make a clan recruitment thread, professionally.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSite View Post
    Lol, Ryan. Unity and ITD both blew away the definition of professional recruitment thread And DTP's is being worked on...
    "Professional" doesn't have to be those big posters however good they look!
    Aureus Galaxia founder - November 2013
    #9Y882VVY
    Aureus Family Thread

Guys im pretty sure he made this thread to help other people make there own threads not to let people advertise their clans on this thread, am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
    Guys im pretty sure he made this thread to help other people make there own threads not to let people advertise their clans on this thread, am i right?
    You are right
    Aureus Galaxia founder - November 2013
    #9Y882VVY
    Aureus Family Thread

Good thread Ryan! Hey , mattmercer and firelizard lol

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan0412 View Post
    No adult wants to join a clan full of 12 year olds.
    That's becuase the nerdy adults that play the game are to dumb to realise that this game was made for KIDS. They probably don't want to accept that kids were supposed to play Clash of Clans.

I am riding on a Phoenix, playing Super Smash Bros, although its fire is burning my bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by boombadaboom View Post
    That's becuase the nerdy adults that play the game are to dumb to realise that this game was made for KIDS. They probably don't want to accept that kids were supposed to play Clash of Clans.
    Eh... Not sure... At least 50% are adults, so it's more like an adult game really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercell
    Never assume anything. It makes an A.S.S. out of U and M.E.

^^^Click on signature picture^^^
    Current Main Games: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U | Super Smash Bros. 3DS | Mario Kart 8
    Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796

Oh no!

Hey Ryan,
    It wont let me inbox you my request get back to me as soon as you get the chance.
    Thanks,

BushidosQueen

This was excellent.

Thanks a ton for this post. Very helpful. Much appreciated.

Clan

I've seen lots of well, let's just say not very persuasive threads, that don't make me want to read on. So I'm going to tell you a few tips to liven up your thread, and hopefully make people read on.

So first of all to make your thread professional, you're going to want to introduce your clan name, and what your clan is about. Do you farm? Trophy push? Or both?

Next you're going to want a clan banner, or something to represent your clan. Here is an example. You know, just something to attract attention.

Give them a reason to join, what will they get from it? What kind of troops do you donate? Will they learn a thing or two from an experienced player? Will they enjoy themselves? Also state the age range in your clan. No adult wants to join a clan full of 12 year olds.

Next, put down your requirements. What do they require? Maxed TH8? All level 9 walls? Be wise in your choice, this will be the future of your clan. And as your clan progresses, you can raise the requirements, to make your clan stronger, these requirements are just foundations.

State your clan rules. Age of players? Language? Timezones? Some basic rules that everyone should have IMO is to have Friendly, Active, Mature players. Set a donation limit per week or per season. For example 500/Cycle.

Say something they can work towards, state how 'eldership' can be earned. That may push players to want to earn it, and may make your clan more active.

State a 'How can I apply' Section, Like this for example.

Copy and paste this application and fill it in... Post it below

Town Hall level :
    Level of Archers :
    In game name (IGN) :
    Current level :
    Picture of base (If possible)

Now leave with a smart phrase, something link 'Hope to see you soon!

RAZORBACKS1 recruiting!

Oops sorry posted wrongly (edited)

IGN: noob | level 100⭐️ | TH:9 | Current clan: -NA- | ROAD TO MAXED TH9 journey❄️⭐️☀️⛅️

✨⭐️GAWD LIKE SIG BY THE GREAT LORD⭐️✨