Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Tips] How to make a clan recruitment thread, professionally.

join my new clan Big Mac Meal anybody welcome

Fresh Spawn

Nice Info

Thanks you for the post!

Recruitment thread

Hi, ryan. I would like a little help for creating a recruitmwnt thread for my clan and a nice looking banner. I would like new members in my clan, everyone is welcome. I am from India and have reached lvl 28 with TH5. Newly playing and have 7 members in my clan. I am 25 yrs old and need members of any age, preferably above age 15. Members are helpful and donate well. Minimun trophy requirement is 200. Join my clan named "Darkensteins"
    Last edited by luckeydev; February 12th, 2014 at 06:52 AM. Reason: to add message to ryan

New Clan Looking For Members Level 30+

Clan Name: Shadow's Rage

Who we are: A new clan created by me and my close freinds. There is about four of us that run the clan. We are a very tight group and we know what we are doing.
    What we are looking for:
    Level: 30+
    Archers: Lvl 3+
    Donation is KEY!

What We have :
    5 Gold players
    14 silver players
    3 Bronze players
    22 Players

What you should know: We do not deal with Drama, We do like to joke around at times so do not worry.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope you strongly suggest joining and i promise you will not be dissapointed.

Lol, Ryan. Unity and ITD both blew away the definition of professional recruitment thread And DTP's is being worked on...
    TH: 9 lvl: 96
    Proud cDTP Elder | Clan War Wins: 6
    Currently Upgrading: WT's to lvl 7, Teslas to lvl 6
    Latest Achievements: Lvl 5 pump, lvl 3 Xbows

Come joking our clan. clashNsmash

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan0412 View Post
    How do I make a professional looking recruitment thread?

I've seen lots of well, let's just say not very persuasive threads, that don't make me want to read on. So I'm going to tell you a few tips to liven up your thread, and make it persuasive and hopefully make people read on.

So first of all to make your thread professional, you're going to want to introduce your clan name, and what your clan is about. Do you farm? Trophy push? Or both?

Next you're going to want a clan banner, or something to represent your clan. Here is an example. You know, just something to attract attention. (If you need me to make you something PM me)

Give them a reason to join, what will they get from it? What kind of troops do you donate? Will they learn a thing or two from an experienced player? Will they enjoy themselves? Also state the age range in your clan. No adult wants to join a clan full of 12 year olds.

Next, put down your requirements. What do they require? Maxed TH8? All level 9 walls? Be wise in your choice, this will be the future of your clan. And as your clan progresses, you can raise the requirements, to make your clan stronger, these requirements are just foundations.

State your clan rules. Age of players? Language? Timezones? Some basic rules that everyone should have IMO is to have Friendly, Active, Mature players. Set a donation limit per week or per season. For example 500/Cycle.

Say something they can work towards, state how 'eldership' can be earned. That may push players to want to earn it, and may make your clan more active.

State a 'How can I apply' Section, Like this for example.

Copy and paste this application and fill it in... Post it below

Town Hall level :
    Level of Archers :
    In game name (IGN) :
    Current level :
    Picture of base (If possible)

Now, add abit of information about your clans past. Who is the highest donator with how many? Who has the biggest raid? Who has the most level 8 walls?

Now leave with a smart phrase, something like 'Hope to see you soon!'

How do I apply for a clan via their recruitment thread?

I also see lots of replies to recruitment threads, just saying 'I'd like to join' without any evidence of level, and other requirments that certain clan has, so here is a basic application for you can follow.

Start with a brief introduction as to who you are, where you're from and if there is an age requirment, your age.
    Next state your Town Hall level, and experience level.
    Thirdly, state your In Game Name.
    Now, if there are specific walls/troop level requirments make sure to state what you have.
    Finally, leave on a sentence to why you want to join the clan. Maybe you like the idea of wizards as the defualt donation, or you like the idea that it is a UK based clan? Whatever it might be, state something you like about the clan, then add a screenshot of your base if possible.

Here is an example;
    Hello, my name is Ryan! I'm from Manchester UK and I'm 20 years young!
    I am a TH9, and level 121. My IGN is Ryan
    I have half level 9 walls, and maxed wizards. (If they have a wall and troop requirement)
    I'd love to join your clan, it fits with my timezone, you like the troops I like, and I think I could be a great member of your clan! I look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan, very nice write up. Any suggestion on improvement in our clan recuit thread below ? Thanks 👍

TH 10 // Lv 154 // ng // heroes max lv // Namaka CK
    Trophy run : 1st world rank 139 / 2nd : world 100 / 3rd : world 63
    Nakama-CK / Union

Talking Awesome Job Ryan!!

Ryan you do fantastic work! I was hoping that you would make a banner for me if you still are doing them? If it's not too much trouble of course. My clan is great! BUT it needs to be out there more, considering we are all in the silver league and 38 strong.
    Name?: BushidosQueen
    Clan?: Red Dragon (Shield half red/yellow with red flame on the side)
    Background?: red&black something that makes it all stand out
    Subject? (Clash, sport, food): serious clashing dragons
    Characters? (Barb King, Pekka etc...) : (lvl 4) Red Dragons
    Any special requests?: I want to be noticed- I am a girl but I have MEN in my clan, I want this to be a strong statement
    Do you want it in a sort of 3D frame?: Yes please
    Rounded or squared?: prefer rounded but whatever you feel looks best your the artist

& I would LOVE to have one of your avatars as well

Words or letter?: If you CAN a "B" with a crown on it?

Background?: What ever you think will make it stand out?
    Colours?: red&black
    Rounded? Squared? Triangular? Star?: Rounded if that looks best

&& Then when you get the chance can you explain how some are making these amazing looking posts that are NOT text. They are VERY eye catching and make me feel like I don't even want to attempt to put up a post because I know mine doesn't even compare no matter what I put. I would LOVE to do this and make this for my clan. Thanks in advance.
    BushidosQueen

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSite View Post
    Lol, Ryan. Unity and ITD both blew away the definition of professional recruitment thread And DTP's is being worked on...
    I don't know what to make of this comment? This is just one of the ways you can make your thread look professional, I didn't say it was the only way. Please keep you un-welcomed comments to yourself in the future.

"Make love, not war" - Peace

Quote Originally Posted by luckeydev View Post
    Hi, ryan. I would like a little help for creating a recruitmwnt thread for my clan and a nice looking banner. I would like new members in my clan, everyone is welcome. I am from India and have reached lvl 28 with TH5. Newly playing and have 7 members in my clan. I am 25 yrs old and need members of any age, preferably above age 15. Members are helpful and donate well. Minimun trophy requirement is 200. Join my clan named "Darkensteins"
    Sure, PM me the deets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbforthree4 View Post

Clan Name: Shadow's Rage

Who we are: A new clan created by me and my close freinds. There is about four of us that run the clan. We are a very tight group and we know what we are doing.
    What we are looking for:
    Level: 30+
    Archers: Lvl 3+
    Donation is KEY!

What We have :
    5 Gold players
    14 silver players
    3 Bronze players
    22 Players

What you should know: We do not deal with Drama, We do like to joke around at times so do not worry.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope you strongly suggest joining and i promise you will not be dissapointed.

Hello, this isn't the place to advertise your clan, go to clan talk and 'create new thread.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan003 View Post
    Come joking our clan. clashNsmash
    Read the above comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by ng5151 View Post
    Ryan, very nice write up. Any suggestion on improvement in our clan recuit thread below ? Thanks 
    Thanks buddy, I'll take a closer look when I get home, and give you some feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by BushidosQueen View Post
    Ryan you do fantastic work! I was hoping that you would make a banner for me if you still are doing them? If it's not too much trouble of course. My clan is great! BUT it needs to be out there more, considering we are all in the silver league and 38 strong.
    Name?: BushidosQueen
    Clan?: Red Dragon (Shield half red/yellow with red flame on the side)
    Background?: red&black something that makes it all stand out
    Subject? (Clash, sport, food): serious clashing dragons
    Characters? (Barb King, Pekka etc...) : (lvl 4) Red Dragons
    Any special requests?: I want to be noticed- I am a girl but I have MEN in my clan, I want this to be a strong statement
    Do you want it in a sort of 3D frame?: Yes please
    Rounded or squared?: prefer rounded but whatever you feel looks best your the artist

& I would LOVE to have one of your avatars as well

Words or letter?: If you CAN a "B" with a crown on it?

Background?: What ever you think will make it stand out?
    Colours?: red&black
    Rounded? Squared? Triangular? Star?: Rounded if that looks best

&& Then when you get the chance can you explain how some are making these amazing looking posts that are NOT text. They are VERY eye catching and make me feel like I don't even want to attempt to put up a post because I know mine doesn't even compare no matter what I put. I would LOVE to do this and make this for my clan. Thanks in advance.
    BushidosQueen
    Sure PM what you want in your banner/picture.

"Make love, not war" - Peace