Thread: what are the derby rewards??

what are the derby rewards??

Hi guys. i am just level 17. i just wanted to know what r derby and rewards. please let it me know.

They r usually expansion items, puzzles, vouchers or decos u get for horseshoes and placing amongst first 3 teams.

If you are not already in a neighbourhood, you can make your own and do derby by yourself. Rewards come as you progress through tasks.

to start your own hood, you need to repair the house across the road. It may be too late for the current derby starting soon, so maybe try to join a hood?
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Forum Superstar
    Derby unlocks at level 18, so unless you're basically there already you're probably going to have to wait a week.
    Hay Day farm level 84 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    7/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 1 baby - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    I set up a teeny tiny baby farm on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 27~

when will boosters unlock and what r their power plz send me images

The wiki that Benjamin linked you too has all sorts of useful info. You'll love it. The Search works really well too.

Level: 67
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: UTC -5

Derby is a weekly race after you join a Neighbourhood (NH), the goal is to get highest point as we can. There are some league, like Rockie (begginer),..., expert & Championship League. If we reached TOP 3, we can get extra rewards (like Silo/Barn tools).

While doing Derby, we have to do some task as much as we can. In Champion league, the target are 9 tasks to complete for each players. If you touch the horse symbol, you can see the point that already get, there are some flag mark with certain point (for example: 960). After the horse pass 960 flag, you will get a horseshoe column, contain 3 items rewards (2 dinamits/ 2 saws/ 5 white sugars). When Derby had end (in my country : 3pm Monday) you can choose which one you like/need.
    To reach 960 points you should do:
    3 task @ 320 points, or 4@ 240 points. If your horse passed 4 flags, you will get 4 Derby rewards.

You can search in youtube about Hay Day Derby.
    Happy playing,