Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: HQ15 Base Layout plz

HQ15 Base Layout plz

So this is the first time Iíve seen Hammermans Fleet and my Base doesnít hold up so does anyone have one that does plz? Thanks in advance
    Max TH9 on 02/12/16
    Got To Legends League 19/08/17
    Max TH10 on 15/12/17

Credit to evertonjeff for my superb Sig

Simple google search brought up this old thread:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...erman-at-HQ-15

As discussed, I relied on a strong beach-head to push back his stage one troops when I was a lower level HQ. Once you start getting to stage 2, 3, ... I highly recommend you take a look at what troops are going to be deployed. Anything with medic or grenadiers, you're likely going to get steamrolled (save the gold).

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    If you have the Weapon Lab built then you can build a lvl 1 Damage Amplifier if you have the proto-parts. The DA is always effective on Hammerman, especially against Riflemen and Zookas, if you adjust your layout to boost as many defences as possible, being sure to include your Rocket Launcher. If you are being attacked by Heavies and Armour then less so.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:26 PM.

HQ22 PSC MP74% GBE MP42% G17% G17% G17% G17% TD MP32% G13% TH MP35% G14%

Durruti Column #88L8RQLL - TF 5 - Currently Full - Highest LB Position 59 - Recruitment Thread - Beach Defender
    Index Of Boom Beach Gameplay Guides
    - Main Forum Rules