Thread: Relink Hay Day to New Facebook Account

Relink Hay Day to New Facebook Account

I don't know how and why, but somehow my Facebook account which was linked to Hay Day has been disabled. Fortunately, my Hay Day farm is connected to Google and I can access it. Now, I was wondering if it's possible to link my new Facebook account to Hay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by MMZaman View Post
    I don't know how and why, but somehow my Facebook account which was linked to Hay Day has been disabled. Fortunately, my Hay Day farm is connected to Google and I can access it. Now, I was wondering if it's possible to link my new Facebook account to Hay Day.
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

have you checked your in game settings and tried connecting here?

Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

This is not really a reply to previous post but I believe it belongs here. I am trying to creat a 2nd acct for Hayday with a 2nd Facebook acct which I haven’t figured out as of yet but I’m writing because I need instructions on how to set up a 2nd supercell ID to be able to toggle between farms on one device. Any help please? Thanks in advance. Solardiva!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solardiva View Post
    This is not really a reply to previous post but I believe it belongs here. I am trying to creat a 2nd acct for Hayday with a 2nd Facebook acct which I haven’t figured out as of yet but I’m writing because I need instructions on how to set up a 2nd supercell ID to be able to toggle between farms on one device. Any help please? Thanks in advance. Solardiva!!!

Have you set your first farm up with supercell ID?

if yes, have you started a second farm yet?
    Farm 136
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Here are my 3 supercell IDs. I have selected remember me on this device for all of them, so I can switch seamlessly

Farm 136