Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How do you start a 2nd Farm? - Please make it very simple

I just logged into the forum after a very long time to say thanks to Lynn, Hellen and Sooty I was able to create a baby farm! Had a few panic attacks about possibly losing my level 106 farm, but I was successful in the end. And trust me, if I figured it out, anyone can!

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalCornholioAcres View Post
    I just logged into the forum after a very long time to say thanks to Lynn, Hellen and Sooty I was able to create a baby farm! Had a few panic attacks about possibly losing my level 106 farm, but I was successful in the end. And trust me, if I figured it out, anyone can!
    Oof, I know! I wasn't worried about losing my farm this time with all the useful videos, but I was paranoid when I switched my now level 84 game over to another device a few months ago So scary even though I had it connected to FB and google play

And welcome back!
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; April 28th, 2018 at 12:52 AM.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019! Level 101 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! ~not anymore~ - Might unlock all this land by 2025. Maybe.
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 66/Rep 17~

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalCornholioAcres View Post
    You're welcome, NorCalCornholioAcres. And welcome back to the HD subforum after a brief hiatus.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Thank you EllunaHellen, I have just created a baby farm too. Same thing happened to me as Sooty but following your instructions my husband and I were able to sort it out😀😀

Farm Level 188. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    BTW, I wasn't comfortable sharing step-by-step instructions for iOS users because I only tested the instructions on an Android device, not a device which uses iOS.

anyone who can provide step by step for ios? Key question: can you have 2 farms on one apple device now? Used to be each needed own apple id... Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by zigzanzip View Post
    anyone who can provide step by step for ios? Key question: can you have 2 farms on one apple device now? Used to be each needed own apple id... Thank you in advance!
    Yes! I now have my main farm and 2 baby farms on my iPad. I found a YouTube video explaining how to put more then 1 farm on your iPad. I can’t remember the title of the video... just go on the YouTube app, and type ę How to have several HayDay farms on one device Ľ. You should find something, fairly quick. Good Luck! If I was able to do it, anybody can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post
    Yes! I now have my main farm and 2 baby farms on my iPad. I found a YouTube video explaining how to put more then 1 farm on your iPad. I can’t remember the title of the video... just go on the YouTube app, and type ę How to have several HayDay farms on one device Ľ. You should find something, fairly quick. Good Luck! If I was able to do it, anybody can.

Thank you! Will try this!

Quote Originally Posted by zigzanzip View Post
    Thanks to supercell id it is now possible to have many farms on one apple device both my ipad and iphone hold 6 farms each switching between farms is quick and easy as well
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks