Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawaii.. What's your Favourite food from where you live ?

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    Brazilian BBQ. I have never eaten so much meat in my life, nor been so sick thereafter, as I did that fateful night in Sao Paulo. They had cows on sticks!!!

Locally though, well it's poutine of course. With vinegar.

Quote Originally Posted by Arghacceptmyname View Post
    Brazilian BBQ. I have never eaten so much meat in my life, nor been so sick thereafter, as I did that fateful night in Sao Paulo. They had cows on sticks!!!

Locally though, well it's poutine of course. With vinegar.
    There is a Brazilian steakhouse right up the street from me. How about the roasted pineapple...yummy. We have a heavy Portuguese population here. If you've never had authentic Portuguese food you need to asap.

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrscores View Post
    There is a Brazilian steakhouse right up the street from me. How about the roasted pineapple...yummy. We have a heavy Portuguese population here. If you've never had authentic Portuguese food you need to asap.
    I have a few within reach too, but they frankly kinda suck compared to the one in Sao Paulo... Why the hell would I fill up on pineapple when they are walking around with meat on sticks?!?

How does Portuguese differ from, say, Spain? (Except for Port, which I love, and am a bit miffed that I can't have a good Port with a Cuban cigar without going outside into the snow...)

Quote Originally Posted by Arghacceptmyname View Post
    I have a few within reach too, but they frankly kinda suck compared to the one in Sao Paulo... Why the hell would I fill up on pineapple when they are walking around with meat on sticks?!?

How does Portuguese differ from, say, Spain? (Except for Port, which I love, and am a bit miffed that I can't have a good Port with a Cuban cigar without going outside into the snow...)
    I've never been to Brazil but the 3 I've been to here in the U.S.(one in Miami ,one here in Boston area and well one was on a cruise ship to Burmuda..but I've never been anywhere so that one doesn't count) were pretty dam good. I'm telling you, if you like pineapple its a must try my friend.