Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranking your Top Update Sneak Peaks

Banned

Ranking your Top Update Sneak Peaks

As per title, given we had so many updates in the past, which update sneak peak gets you real excited the most for new contents?

This might vary with what the update actually do. For example, the sneak peak for the training revamp update might not give you a lot of excitement, but the update is one of the best QoL update we had.

Here is my top Sneak Peak list:
    1. Dark Spells Sneak Peak - This is totally unheard of prior to the update. In my opinion, the Sneak Peak for the Dark Spells is the best we had and really bring out a lot of excitement and expectations.
    2. Lava Hound Sneak Peak - If I remembered correctly, on the first day they only gave a picture of Lava Hound eyes. Then second day gave us the whole picture of the new troop. It brings out a lot of excitement and a new air tank type troop.
    3. Bowler Sneak Peak - it's another new troop, so excitement is there. The Sneak Peak took 2 days and it's not a troop from Clash Royale like Miners and Baby Dragon.
    Last edited by SilverX; April 24th, 2018 at 04:22 AM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
    As per title, given we had so many updates in the past, which update sneak peak gets you real excited the most for new contents?

This might vary with what the update actually do. For example, the sneak peak for the training revamp update might not give you a lot of excitement, but the update is one of the best QoL update we had.

Here is my top Sneak Peak list:
    1. Dark Spells Sneak Peak - This is totally unheard of prior to the update. In my opinion, the Sneak Peak for the Dark Spells is the best we had and really bring out a lot of excitement and expectations.
    2. Lava Hound Sneak Peak - If I remembered correctly, on the first day they only gave a picture of Lava Hound eyes. Then second day gave us the whole picture of the new troop. It brings out a lot of excitement and a new air tank type troop.
    3. Bowler Sneak Peak - it's another new troop, so excitement is there. The Sneak Peak took 2 days and it's not a troop from Clash Royale like Miners and Baby Dragon.
    I think I'll go for GW sneak peeks

Builder Base Sneak Peeks....

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    Builder Base Sneak Peeks....

Too soon?
    Captain's log: day 1😂

Centennial Club
    Captions logs are my favourite

How about worst sneak peeks? 😜 I have many to tell. 😝

bollers r epic one

Forum Elder
    I'm one who doesn't like sneak peeks. Infact I kinda resent those who think teasing will ever get me excited. Only the ole lady has that power over me. I guess I'm in the minority though seeing as teesers are a big part of entertainment. Must work if they all do it, I'll just keep despising them all in solitude.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    I'm one who doesn't like sneak peeks. Infact I kinda resent those who think teasing will ever get me excited. Only the ole lady has that power over me. I guess I'm in the minority though seeing as teesers are a big part of entertainment. Must work if they all do it, I'll just keep despising them all in solitude.
    I too am not a big fan of sneak peaks.
    But I really like this Hog Rider Homecoming Video.(Not really a sneak peak)

The ones which introduced the canaon lvl 13 and those which introduced the new leagues!