Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You are banned!

You are banned!

1) I wanna know all the conditions under which you can be banned in clash of clan.So that nobody including me cant do that things.Reply your conditions under which a person can be banned permanently,for years, for months, for weeks or for days just reply it guys.

2) I also wanna know that how many reports can ban a person.

You can be banned temporarily or permanently for breaching any of the SC terms of service which fortunately for you are outlined here:

http://supercell.com/en/terms-of-service/

Forum Elder
    You have to be more specific which ban you are talking about.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Sounds to me like you are thinking of doing something that may get you a ban....

As long as you play the game the way it is intended to be played that this sort of question should never arise.

Banned
    Can we expect a thread from you soon saying that your ‘friend’ has been banned?

Forum Legend
    I doubt that you can get permanently banned from getting reported on Global..

/Affront
    TH12-62/63/33|BH9-16.16.16.17.16.18.16.16.16.16.1/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I doubt that you can get permanently banned from getting reported on Global..
    /Affront
    According to my sources in support, yes: if the '24hr-global chat' bans are not teaching, then subsequent bans can progress to become permanent.

Not sure what OP is looking for, but reasons and duration of bans are at SC's discretion, and not subject to discussion here...

Banned
    Well,
    1. Read the written rules for the game/ forum and break them for a ban.
    2. Guess at the unwritten rules some of the mods have, break them and get a ban.
    Or,
    3. Don't do any of the above and enjoy the game/forum!

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraat View Post
    1) I wanna know all the conditions under which you can be banned in clash of clan.So that nobody including me cant do that things.Reply your conditions under which a person can be banned permanently,for years, for months, for weeks or for days just reply it guys.
    If you violate any of SC ToS ,you will be banned.Ban can be based on level of your offense.It maybe temporary or permanent.

2) I also wanna know that how many reports can ban a person.
    Just plain reports cannot ban you from the game unless you do something that broke ToS.Certain no of report can temporarily ban you from global.But thats it.
    Though, If you are really using foul language and get reported(even in Clan Chat),you may get banned from the game.

/rak
    Last edited by Rak2180; April 24th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post
    Can we expect a thread from you soon saying that your ‘friend’ has been banned?
    No,its just a general question.If my friend was banned why i will post it.I mean come on man don't distract the topic.Its just a general question.And also if my friend has been banned then he will get in contact with help and support, why supercell forums.