Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help & Support!

Another thread discussed the problem last week of deleted help requests. Frisco mounted a very passionate defence of support and denied that they would never just delete requests. Very next day it happened to me again

Momscar I’m delighted that you don’t get your help requests deleted, and also that you don’t seem to get the primary response that’s normally basic gaming advice (often unrelated to the issue you actually contacted them about) and some patronising guff about your farm and having an amoozing day. Every time anyone in my hood contacts support, assuming they are lucky enough to get a response, the first one is always off point and irritatingly patronising. In the past we have even compared responses on messenger to see who got the most bizarre and banal reply

Perhaps there’s a secret handshake one needs to know to get executive support service?
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 gold trophies barrier “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    check out our recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Another thread discussed the problem last week of deleted help requests. Frisco mounted a very passionate defence of support and denied that they would never just delete requests. Very next day it happened to me again...
    Steve,

How do you know Support deleted your help request? Is it possible that Support is researching about your issues and you're interpreting the delay as deletion of your request?

I'm curious. How did Support respond to your last help request?
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:33 PM.
    Lynn, 5-6-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod K
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Kaptain-Kat%21

I play on my phone, so not sure if the settings are the same across board.

I have many times had customer service delete my line of query when I pose game questions they cannot answer. One told me that each machine can have 9 items n not 50 stacked at machine

When I explained that it is possible then replied impossible 🙄

My question to them was can 50 items be stacked the each machine for derby or is there a collective total like 400 across all the machines u have stacked.

My great feedback was no machines can be stacked, Super laughable to me, worse if I was a new player n really believed them.

Lots of other times their method of dealing with tough questions is to delete the conversation thread.

When u post a question they reply n then u have the option to say yes or no ( contact them again) when the thread is deleted u no longer have the recoded history of the conversation: correspondences of the question n their reply that u have previously asked.

This has been happening a lot recently n feels like a new approach towards dealing with issues. Delete the conversation they can’t handle.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Steve,

How do you know Support deleted your help request? Is it possible that Support is researching about your issues and you're interpreting the delay as deletion of your request?

I'm curious. How did Support respond to your last help request?
    Lynn on the first occasion I asked a question on the derby, they responded but with an answer that was both patronizing and didn’t answer the question I asked. So I responded by politely pointing out that I knew how to delete derby tasks, and that they hadn’t actually addressed the issue I has raised. I didn’t get a response that day, so the following day I went back to the conversation with support and it had disappeared totally.

2 days later I sent them another support request ona different matter. When I went back to the thread in settings 6 hours later, my request had disappeared again. If that’s not deleting my request .... then I don’t know what to call it?
    Steve
    Broken the mystical 100 gold trophies barrier “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    check out our recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Lynn on the first occasion I asked a question on the derby, they responded but with an answer that was both patronizing and didn’t answer the question I asked. So I responded by politely pointing out that I knew how to delete derby tasks, and that they hadn’t actually addressed the issue I has raised. I didn’t get a response that day, so the following day I went back to the conversation with support and it had disappeared totally.

2 days later I sent them another support request ona different matter. When I went back to the thread in settings 6 hours later, my request had disappeared again. If that’s not deleting my request .... then I don’t know what to call it?
    Steve,

About two days ago, I contacted Player Support to report an issue and posted about it in the HD General subforum. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-April-26-2018

Support replied to me and I was satisfied with the quick response. Then this morning the same Support person asked me if I was doing OK since I didn't reply back. I assured him or her that I no longer experience the issue after contacting Support.

Then another Support person with a feminine name replied that she was so happy that I wasn't experiencing the issue. I thanked her by writing "In Supercell ID I trust" and tap yes button to signal that I found the reply to be helpful and gave her five stars for assuring me that I have nothing to fear since my farm is now linked to SCID. Afterwards, I noticed that I was able to view the entire conversation on my device from my original question to my final reply.

To recap, here's what happened as paraphrased by me:

Lynn: I recently linked my farm to SCID, but I got a popup in game asking me to connect to Google Play. Please advise.

Support Staff #1: That shouldn't happen. If it happens again, please screenshot it and we'll investigate. Here are the instructions on how to do a screenshot.

I didn't reply.

Support Staff #1: Hey, I haven't heard back from you. Is everything OK?

Lynn: Thank you for following up. I haven't received another popup asking me to connect to Google Play.

Support Staff #2: I'm so happy about that.

Then I realized that Support Staff #1 deserve kudos for following up with me. Since I already gave 5 stars to Support Staff #2, the system wouldn't allow me to reply to the thread. My workaround was to start a new message and a new ticket to thank Support Staff #1 by name and ask her to consider this note as her 5 stars.

Steve, when I wrote above note, it replaced the previous thread of conversation and I may now view only the recent conversation. I don't think Support deleted your previous requests and ignored you. You just can't view your previous conversations with Player Support except for the current one. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Thank you.

The above is my speculation.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:43 AM.
    Lynn, 5-6-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod K
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Kaptain-Kat%21

Centennial Club
    I've contacted support a few times in past weeks, on different issues.
    They were always super friendly and helpful to me, resolved everything fast. Big thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post

Steve, when I wrote above note, it replaced the previous thread of conversation and I may now view only the recent conversation. I don't think Support deleted your previous requests and ignored you. You just can't view your previous conversations with Player Support except for the current one. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Thank you.

The above is my speculation.
    I think you’re absolutely correct Lynn, you can only view your most recent conversation with support as it’s replaced with the next thread you start.
    However in my case both conversations simply disappeared from view. They weren’t resolved, they weren’t replaced by me asking another question (the second question was asked 2 days after the first one just disappeared), they simply disappeared. Conclusion: that equals deleted, either intentionally or by a glitch - but in either case it’s still effectively deleted.
    I have never noticed any sort of reference number on any support request, so it’s not like I can ask what happened to a specific support request with a reference #
    I’m glad to hear others have better luck than me with support requests, perhaps things have improved in the last 2 weeks, let’s hope so.
    Steve

I have had many good experiences with Hay Day support. There have been some that were not as good (some "canned" responses), but I really appreciate that we don't have to go through zendesk or some other awful third party, that we can actually speak with a human being, and that for the most part the replies I get do address my issues and concerns.

Given the various choices of tech support out there that I have experienced in-game, for me Supercell has it more right than any other game I play. I like being able to contact Hay Day support from within the game. And I often receive a reply within minutes.

The history of a chat does not disappear until after I click on "yes" my problem was solved; if I click "no," then the chat remains open and I can continue to go back and forth with a support representative until all of my questions on a matter have been addressed. Overall, for me, they are doing a great job.

ETA: Hmmm, it seems my last support request was deleted (not by me) last night. It happened some time after the maintenance break. I was in a conversation with a rep, "Farmer Mark" and the conversation disappeared and I did not hear back from him.
    Last edited by badkitty; 1 Week Ago at 03:05 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Help & Support doesnt work

My Help & Support isn't working , when I type in my questions click send t says thank message was sent but I go back to see if they have sent me a reply and my message has been deleted. I have rewrote this 5x & same thing happens

Another thing I am working on my Derby task & my Town I had a lot of food made up & waited 3 hours I lost most of my food plus 4 Sale items I bought from the catalog. I rather have what I made my task time is running out. And I'm tierd of waiting 3 hours for an item I have been up since 6 am to get this all down .

What I lost was
    1 fish sandwich
    4 berry juice
    3 brown sugars
    2 maps
    2 deeds

Please return these fix this about me losing things
    &
    Please fix my Help & Support