Hey Guys!

We just updated Hay Day a week ago and added the Supercell ID service as well. Yesterday (Monday 23rd April) we enabled Supercell ID globally, which means that all Hay Day players (except in China) can use the Supercell ID. We are launching this service for all our games, which is a great thing for all our gamers not matter which Supercell game you like to play!

There has been quite a lot of questions about it, so I strongly suggest that you read more about the Supercell ID on our support pages: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...-id-1524473720

I will also link a couple of videos here for your convenience, which explain the service better than my ramblings.

Supercell ID - Getting Started:

Supercell ID: Playing with Multiple Game Accounts

R3DKNIGHT's Guide to Supercell ID in Hay Day (fan made)

If you have any further questions, please first read through the articles on our support pages (link above the videos) and if you don't find the information you need from there, I suggest you reach out to our support from within the game. Asking them here on the forums is ok as well, but keep in mind that our support reps do not hang around here and thus getting an answer here can (most probably will) take much longer than by contacting them directly from within the game.

NOTE: If you switch from one language to another, you need to force quit the game for the SCID info screen to appear in your selected language. We will fix it in a future update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

When you're done reading and viewing the videos, go and enjoy the new Supercell ID service!

Cheers,

Nick