Thread: I lost my NH! Please help me find it!

Fresh Spawn

I lost my NH! Please help me find it!

Hi,

I restored my phone and I thought that my Hay Day farm was linked to my Game Centre and would be therefore be saved but it wasn't!!! I've had to start from the beginning again and finally got to the point where I can join a neighbourhood but I can't find the one I was in. Does anybody have any ideas of how to find it?? I'm pretty sure it was called Happy Town and I've searched that but there are tons and I can't find any with any of the names of the members I remember :-(

If anyone has any search ideas or if you were in my neighbourhood and you see this please help me get back in! My farm name is the The Shire. Some of the people in my neighbourhood were: Wild Wheat, Ms Bubble's Farm, Adelina's Boo Farm, Emran Hossan, Sunshine Farms, Buttercup Hay, Ricky's Farm, Awesomeness Land, and there were more I can't remember.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkara View Post
    Hi,

I restored my phone and I thought that my Hay Day farm was linked to my Game Centre and would be therefore be saved but it wasn't!!! I've had to start from the beginning again and finally got to the point where I can join a neighbourhood but I can't find the one I was in. Does anybody have any ideas of how to find it?? I'm pretty sure it was called Happy Town and I've searched that but there are tons and I can't find any with any of the names of the members I remember :-(

If anyone has any search ideas or if you were in my neighbourhood and you see this please help me get back in! My farm name is the The Shire. Some of the people in my neighbourhood were: Wild Wheat, Ms Bubble's Farm, Adelina's Boo Farm, Emran Hossan, Sunshine Farms, Buttercup Hay, Ricky's Farm, Awesomeness Land, and there were more I can't remember.

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you do check back here, I would love to help!

to start with, are you logged into Game Center in your device settings?

did you try to contact support to help restore your farm?
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    If you do check back here, I would love to help!

to start with, are you logged into Game Center in your device settings?

did you try to contact support to help restore your farm?
    Well I thought I was logged into Game Center because when I open my farm I get a 'welcome back' message with my Game Center username, which is why I thought that I wouldn't lose my farm when I restored my iPhone. However, when I open my farm I always get the option of choosing between two farms, one which is 'on this device' and one which is 'on the cloud'. The cloud one was a farm I think I must have had years ago and never went back to so I was always selecting the 'on this device' option.

I have just contacted Help & Support now, thanks for the suggestion.

Well I thought I was logged into Game Center because when I open my farm I get a 'welcome back' message with my Game Center username, which is why I thought that I wouldn't lose my farm when I restored my iPhone. However, when I open my farm I always get the option of choosing between two farms, one which is 'on this device' and one which is 'on the cloud'. The cloud one was a farm I think I must have had years ago and never went back to so I was always selecting the 'on this device' option.

I have just contacted Help & Support now, thanks for the suggestion.

Okay! Good luck and let us know how it goes
    Farm 135
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Okay! Good luck and let us know how it goes
    I got it back! Didn't even realise you could contact Help & Support so thanks for the suggestion! Still can't seem to link my farm to Facebook or my Game Center properly so will just have to make sure I never erase or restore my phone again!!!

I got it back! Didn't even realise you could contact Help & Support so thanks for the suggestion! Still can't seem to link my farm to Facebook or my Game Center properly so will just have to make sure I never erase or restore my phone again!!!
    Happy to hear this

did you find you hood?

for gamecenter, go to general settings on your device and log into gamecenter there. If it is already logged in, log out and log back in

Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:53 PM.
    Farm 135

Supercell id might be better, or just make a note of your farm number in the friends book.