Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Anyone know a good th 11 dark elixir base?

  1. #11
    Millennial Club SpartanDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Live with bunch of villages in Invictus Knight (lv 15) & yes, all that nonstop clappings ridiculous!
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Best protection is to lower your cups. Can’t stop anyone that really wants it with anything.
    Best answer.
    Stay below master 3-2 (2700-2500 range)

    Other things you can do is look for a spreadout base.

    1)where the gold /elixir is spreadout, all around the base, so the attacker won't get all storages.
    2) DE central.
    3) Avoid putting TH in Central. Can be little bit off Centre..treating it like another gold /elixir storage.
    4)DE drills also spread in 3 corners with some protection.
    5) Lastly CC central with drags+baby drag+wiz+1 Arch, when you have all 3 storages capped out.

    Your DE losses will be rare with these precautions

  2. #12
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by femiairboy94 View Post
    I attack at least 7 times a day on average weekends about 13 times/day. I guess you’re right, My de is literally at the center but players somehow still get in using heavy troops. I guess it can’t be avoided.
    Correct...for the most part it can't be avoided. The key is just to hit 3 times...only good DE bases before you get hit. Doing this in Titan or higher...and DE will flow like crazy.

    Also....what comp are you using.....if you need DE, you should be raiding with AQ walk miners.....using 0 DE except for the lone poison.

  3. #13
    Senior Member femiairboy94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    So you are TH11 without infernos, and I am guessing without an eagle. And you think you can protect DE? Or are you a TH10 without infernos and trying to protect against th11's. Either way, your best protection is to raid more than you lose. You are not stopping any decent attacker.
    No disrespect, but why are you already assuming I have no EA? Wonít asking be better before concluding? I have a max EA, Iím not engineered. If I had two infernos down with nothing else to protect my base I wonít be here looking for the opinion of other players thatís a no brainer. I raid more than I loose but I want to further minimize my loss.

  4. #14
    Senior Member femiairboy94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanDoc View Post
    Best answer.
    Stay below master 3-2 (2700-2500 range)

    Other things you can do is look for a spreadout base.

    1)where the gold /elixir is spreadout, all around the base, so the attacker won't get all storages.
    2) DE central.
    3) Avoid putting TH in Central. Can be little bit off Centre..treating it like another gold /elixir storage.
    4)DE drills also spread in 3 corners with some protection.
    5) Lastly CC central with drags+baby drag+wiz+1 Arch, when you have all 3 storages capped out.

    Your DE losses will be rare with these precautions
    I used to stay in masters before but I wanted more spoils thatís why I moved up to champs lol. I guess you canít eat your cake and have it. Thanks for the advice regardless 🙏🏾
    Last edited by femiairboy94; April 20th, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Parking lot of Grateful Dead show
    Posts
    2,174
    Quote Originally Posted by femiairboy94 View Post
    No disrespect, but why are you already assuming I have no EA? Won’t asking be better before concluding? I have a max EA, I’m not engineered. If I had two infernos down with nothing else to protect my base I won’t be here looking for the opinion of other players that’s a no brainer. I raid more than I loose but I want to further minimize my loss.
    My apologies, when someone says I am a Th11 with infernos left, I assumed left to build not left to upgrade.

  6. #16
    Senior Member femiairboy94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    Correct...for the most part it can't be avoided. The key is just to hit 3 times...only good DE bases before you get hit. Doing this in Titan or higher...and DE will flow like crazy.

    Also....what comp are you using.....if you need DE, you should be raiding with AQ walk miners.....using 0 DE except for the lone poison.
    Yeah I use only heavy elixir when I want de. My comp usually depends on what Iím looking for but I use miners and queen walk mostly when I want de. Thanks👍🏾.

  7. #17
    Senior Member femiairboy94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    My apologies, when someone says I am a Th11 with infernos left, I assumed left to build not left to upgrade.
    Oh itís all good, with engineering bases being mainstream now I can understand why youíll make that assumption.

  8. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    960
    sit in gold. almost nobody ever attacks my 11 in gold

  9. #19
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    850
    A bit of an oddball answer, but it will work:

    -Push to legends or a very high titans. Most people up there have max heroes and dark troops and are trophy hunting, not DE hunting
    -Create a base that has the DE storage exposed on one side
    -On the opposite side, put your TH near the edge. Or just make it look enticing and easy to attack from the opposite side

    Most high level players up there will ignore your DE storage and go for the cups. Since they'll need to near 100% you to get to your DE storage, it should be fairly safe.

    My base is similar to this and I don't get my DE struck as often as you'd think.

  10. #20
    Millennial Club SpartanDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Live with bunch of villages in Invictus Knight (lv 15) & yes, all that nonstop clappings ridiculous!
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by femiairboy94 View Post
    I used to stay in masters before but I wanted more spoils thatís why I moved up to champs lol. I guess you canít eat your cake and have it. Thanks for the advice regardless 🙏🏾
    Masters is for dead bases mostly & not a lot of loss in defense. That's the strategy.

    You are anyway in champs 3.you will face Loot loss there anyway, so might as well push to Titans. The amount you raid, you will cover the losses with ease.

    Keeping a full defense cc will also help you save DE quite often. I found the good attackers, start showing up, on the higher side of Titan 3. Titan 3 badge in champ 1 range is another way to go (:

    Good luck exploring

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •