Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4 Town-hall 11 vs 11 Town-hall 11!

This war was nearly a month ago, so it's irrelevant at this point in time. However, I wish I could go back and get the full breakdown for y'all to fully understand where I'm coming from. Our clan has been in well over 500 wars, and when I say that this particular war was the worst match I have ever seen, I mean that specifically for our clan. I'm sure there have been far worse match-ups for other clans out there. When your war has been declared, the first thing you go and do is look at how you were matched and you'll almost always be able to tell if the war will be competitive, or if it's an unlucky matching (for you, or the opposing clan). This war was extremely unbalanced in terms of attacking strength. However, they did not execute their attacks very well, or even use all of their attacks, so we picked up the win over them.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1992 View Post
    This war was nearly a month ago, so it's irrelevant at this point in time. However, I wish I could go back and get the full breakdown for y'all to fully understand where I'm coming from. Our clan has been in well over 500 wars, and when I say that this particular war was the worst match I have ever seen, I mean that specifically for our clan. I'm sure there have been far worse match-ups for other clans out there. When your war has been declared, the first thing you go and do is look at how you were matched and you'll almost always be able to tell if the war will be competitive, or if it's an unlucky matching (for you, or the opposing clan). This war was extremely unbalanced in terms of attacking strength. However, they did not execute their attacks very well, or even use all of their attacks, so we picked up the win over them.
    Difference is, if they had more than one max war troop, it is challenging. As you said, they were maxed out for air (loons). If you run bases that stop that strat, then they have no plan B. Hence the reason so many of them would have not bothered attacking. In reality, if you meet a clan that runs the same strat throughout every account, they are the easiest to pick up a win against, matterless of their size, as a negated attack strategy offers no advantage whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Difference is, if they had more than one max war troop, it is challenging. As you said, they were maxed out for air (loons). If you run bases that stop that strat, then they have no plan B. Hence the reason so many of them would have not bothered attacking. In reality, if you meet a clan that runs the same strat throughout every account, they are the easiest to pick up a win against, matterless of their size, as a negated attack strategy offers no advantage whatsoever.
    This is true. Well said! Initially, we thought that they would be able to really clean out our th10s with them having 22 attacks available with maxed lava loon. But that wasn't even the case either. I guess this was just a good example of why you never throw in the towel before it gets started.

Pro Member
    I find that most casual clans like their loons. So, especially with 9s, if your bases are anti loon.. stop the cc spring, hide queen deep inside base, then your bases will have a good chance of yielding only 1 star. a quick check on their troop levels on prep day will often confirm their intent. good luck.

OP - you can track your wars and information on here. It doesn't show every single war, but gives you the line up and results of most of your matches.

https://cocp.it/clan/P0998CLJ

The most recent war available (that you lost on percentage) shows your bases with TH10's mixed in with the th9's.
    If you war with this type of roster, you will 'most likely' get a similar enemy.

I spent a lot of time tracking our wars. Where we had a defensive advantage, the enemy had an offence advantage. And vice versa. I've given up doing this - I just take what is in front of me, and hope we raid better than them.

If I make it tough for the matchmaker to find me an equal match - with a strange line up, bases mixed up, engineered bases, wide spreads of town halls.... then I can't complain if it gives me a bad match.

Finally, you obviously have a clan of very good attackers, winning 2/1. So I would suggest you keep doing what you do, and enjoy the game. Good luck!