Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Town-hall 11 vs 11 Town-hall 11!

I wouldn't put so much stuck into some silly engineering % calc on a website. Just look at the bases and see for yourself.

Pretty clear op clan tried to engineer and got burned and thus case close we have our answer to why his clan matched so many 11s to his 4
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 17 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K50/Q50/W20
    Fire - TH11 - K46/Q45/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K46/Q45/W20

The 11 TH11 team will win.

Well well well..... OP's last clan war, shows a 85-64 win for his clan, for the war that finished 2 days ago.

Isn't it interesting how many people with start a post on the Forum, then never show up again in their own thread.
    I hope I was following the right clan on cocp.it

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyValker View Post
    Well well well..... OP's last clan war, shows a 85-64 win for his clan, for the war that finished 2 days ago.

Isn't it interesting how many people with start a post on the Forum, then never show up again in their own thread.
    I hope I was following the right clan on cocp.it
    Seems about right mate. So much divine intervention in the war scene these days. You would think the "big guy" would have more important things to do. I often wonder why people worry about an overkill of loon attacks against them. It is my favourite oppo attack strategy, as it is one of the easiest to negate, unless they get lucky. Just stop the cc spring, and the attack is almost dead before it begins.

Sorry, I never got back to replying. This war was one of our craziest matchups so far but we ended up getting a crushing victory. We only had 1 engineered th11. And 1 th11 that was slightly rushed (walls). I guess clans that rely so heavily on engineering are the worst attackers out there.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1992 View Post
    Sorry, I never got back to replying. This war was one of our craziest matchups so far but we ended up getting a crushing victory. We only had 1 engineered th11. And 1 th11 that was slightly rushed (walls). I guess clans that rely so heavily on engineering are the worst attackers out there.
    So, not the worst matchup you have ever seen?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    Thanks.
    He may not have seen worse, but the dig at engineered clans attacking prowess is interesting... or maybe rushed clan’s aren’t a myth? Maybe a weekend war and the other clan was too busy drowning their sorrows. Anywho, a win’s a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    Thanks.
    A win doesn't change the fact that it was a bad matchup. And yes, this war was indeed the worst matchup that my clan has had in our 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1992 View Post
    A win doesn't change the fact that it was a bad matchup. And yes, this war was indeed the worst matchup that my clan has had in our 4 years.
    Worst matchup ever and its the only war ya won all month. A real head scratcher.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoTheGoat View Post
    Worst matchup ever and its the only war ya won all month. A real head scratcher.
    How you figure we have only won one war all month? Wherever you're getting your information from, is wrong.