Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New "Support" Tactic - Just Delete the Requests for Help!

Forum Veteran
    Same happened to me yesterday.
    After being enable to get Ďan actual Sc employeeí to engage on the forums regarding the lack of increased appearance rates in this apalling derby, I decided to give support a go .... who knows maybe just maybe thereís some wisdom to be had there🙈

I messaged them about my concern that increased appearance rates werenít in place and asked that they just answer that question and please donít send me some patronising isoteric reply. Of course thatís exactly what I got. A beginners guide to the derby (I lead a very successful derby hood, so that was exactly what I needed&#129324, some transcendental guff about horses running differently on sand and grass (you couldnít make this ♥♥♥♥ up), and some encouragement that theyíd see me on the podium at derby end. Itís being treated like youíre in kindergarten!

After politely explaining that I understood exactly how the derby, leagues and leaderboard worked, I asked them to address the actual question originally asked. This morning the whole thing is deleted😡 Of course, out of principle Iím repeating the whole thing now.

So it looks like SC customer service is reaching an all time low - who knew it could get worse 🤣
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Actual SC employee.. oh maybe I'll sit out this one then, as I am not an actual employee it seems.

Cheers,

Nick
    I missed this until it was pointed out by someone on our leader group. Not trying to insult you - I actually meant someone on the SC payroll, whether that's you or someone else, as opposed to the volunteers here who conribute time but are not actually part of the company.

Seriously, Nick, even if you thought that's what I meant, you can see a lot of people are upset about the lack of support from a department with that title. It's an ongoing issue. So, your response, after coming on the thread, is to pout? A lot of us would like an answer and an explanation as to how we are supposed to get issues resolved when "support"'s MOA is to simply delete our requests.

Care to answer?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Guys,

Something about flies.... honey and vinegar... does that even ring any bells ?
    Please remember youíre dealing with actual people here and being rude ainít helping anyone. The same goes for support, when you write a message to support an actual person reads it.

One thing which is tricky for support is to gauge how much any player knows about a game. Ive been playing since 2012, moderator on hereís since Jan 2013 so I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about HD. Yet I too still learn things every now and then. Quite often they need to get back to the basics to explain the simplest things and itís not something that shows by level or duration of play. I do understand those first responses can be aggravating but they are sometimes needed.

You guys do obviously have Nickís attention and he can actually raise this concern internally with SC, please donít waste it or let it get lost in rudeness.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Hi,

Iím surprised to read this comment about new tactics on support. Do you really think we would instruct our representatives to do that? While Iím writing this, Iím sitting among many of our player support representatives. I can assure you that they are the most passionate guys you will find in the industry. They care about helping and they know our games.
    Can support be better? Of course it can! We have come a long way and we have, believe it or not, improved considerably our customer satisfaction. This are facts, not gut feelings.
    Will we reject tickets? Yes. Whenever you send a bunch of them about the same issue. We wonít reply 25 times to your same question.
    Will it take time to reply? Yes. Itís not a live chat, and the amount of tickets increase considerably during update times.

Now this being clarified. If You had a bad experience with support, you have all the rights in the world to rant as much as you want, but I think you are making a mistake by putting everyone on the same sack.

If you want, you can me a PM with your issue and hopefully a ticket number and Iíll try to see what actually happened.

Hope we can solve this soon and learn from this experience.

Cheers
    Frisco

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    Early "problems" in computing hardware were often linked to actual insects that had gotten inside of the equipment.
    Actually you are spot on! Very few these days really know where the word "bug" comes from in the computing world.
    Quote Originally Posted by PetHerder View Post
    So, Nick, why is support deleting help requests?

I'm clearly not the only one experiencing this. In our leader group, others reported the same experience yesterday, and you can see it's happened in the past. This would seem to say it's not a glitch but rather a habit or strategy.

Suggestions for getting our issues addressed?
    Deleting requests.. no idea, but presumably if the same question is raised from the same person over and over, they discard them if they already have given an answer. I am not a part of our support team, so I don't know the details. But I have raised this topic both to our QA and Support.
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Nick, you are and always will be our pet lightning-rod, and you know it ☺☺☺

Quote Originally Posted by PetHerder View Post
    I missed this until it was pointed out by someone on our leader group. Not trying to insult you - I actually meant someone on the SC payroll, whether that's you or someone else, as opposed to the volunteers here who conribute time but are not actually part of the company.

Seriously, Nick, even if you thought that's what I meant, you can see a lot of people are upset about the lack of support from a department with that title. It's an ongoing issue. So, your response, after coming on the thread, is to pout? A lot of us would like an answer and an explanation as to how we are supposed to get issues resolved when "support"'s MOA is to simply delete our requests.

Care to answer?
    Last time I checked my payroll it said Supercell. Our volunteers who help out here are very knowledgable, but they are not a part of our support team and thus cannot answer questions like why some support tickets have been deleted, or are not being answered to. Thus I raised this thread to the support reps (internal). I am unsure what answer you are looking for really? Why your messages to support don't get replied to if you send them the same question over and over, to which they have tried to answer? Unfortunately I don't have access to our support logs to see what kind of messages have been sent back and forth, but coming to the forums in full flames is not the right answer. We do not have support reps here on the forums on a daily basis as these forums are not support forums. We have our official channels to reach out to our support.

Anyway, like I said above, I have raised this topic to our QA (about Tom) and about your experience with our support to our local support people.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Nick, something is wrong.

I had guessed that if the same question gets asked over and over again, they get ignored. It also SEEMs that many of these people have the contact us button go away? That makes sense to me.

But back to something is wrong. Lately, there has been a lot of people saying their tickets are just going away. Perhaps that needs to be looked into.

One thing though, a day or two ago I sent a ticket from one account on Clash of Clans. In the past, that ticket would show up in all accounts as did the reply. Now though, it seems I can see it only from the one account I sent it from. That makes sense. Well, at least that is what happened to the ticket that I thought disappeared. It was there, just had to go back to the original account. This MIGHT be confusing people into thinking their tickets are gone. I don't know.

What I do know is that there have been a lot of people lately that say they are getting no response and the ticket is gone. I don't know all their history, of course. There's just been so much of it I have to wonder if something has gone wrong in the system.
    Last edited by StormHeart; April 18th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Nick, something is wrong.
    Like I said in my reply in this thread, I have raised the thread with our support peeps. They take these things seriously and will look into it. That's all I can do or say as I am not a part of their team.

One thing people also tend to forget around updates is that the # of tickets is always much higher. That means that sometimes the response time may be a bit longer.

Anyway, I don't think I have much more to say on this topic as I already have done what I can do in terms of reporting the issue to QA and the feedback about our support to our local support reps.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post
    Hi,

I’m surprised to read this comment about new tactics on support. Do you really think we would instruct our representatives to do that? While I’m writing this, I’m sitting among many of our player support representatives. I can assure you that they are the most passionate guys you will find in the industry. They care about helping and they know our games.
    Can support be better? Of course it can! We have come a long way and we have, believe it or not, improved considerably our customer satisfaction. This are facts, not gut feelings.
    Will we reject tickets? Yes. Whenever you send a bunch of them about the same issue. We won’t reply 25 times to your same question.
    Will it take time to reply? Yes. It’s not a live chat, and the amount of tickets increase considerably during update times.

Now this being clarified. If You had a bad experience with support, you have all the rights in the world to rant as much as you want, but I think you are making a mistake by putting everyone on the same sack.

If you want, you can me a PM with your issue and hopefully a ticket number and I’ll try to see what actually happened.

Cheers
    Frisco
    Exactly what he said!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post
    Hi,

I’m surprised to read this comment about new tactics on support. Do you really think we would instruct our representatives to do that? While I’m writing this, I’m sitting among many of our player support representatives. I can assure you that they are the most passionate guys you will find in the industry. They care about helping and they know our games.
    Will we reject tickets? Yes. Whenever you send a bunch of them about the same issue. We won’t reply 25 times to your same question.
    Will it take time to reply? Yes. It’s not a live chat, and the amount of tickets increase considerably during update times.

If you want, you can me a PM with your issue and hopefully a ticket number and I’ll try to see what actually happened.

Cheers
    Frisco
    Frisco, thanks for responding. In answer to your question, we don’t know what you instruct your representative to do, but as a customer seeking support that’s what’s happening to me, and clearly to others! If you aren’t just deleting them, then who is? This was a one off question from me, not a repeated question, and I wasn’t rude but I was very frustrated by the meandering and ultimately pointless reply.

I’m afraid the passion of your support team doesn’t come over that way when I, and most others I know, contact them. The first response almost seems like a generic answer one might give to a small child, which inevitably leads to a frustrated reply doubling your work load, before a more relevant adult answer is received. Sometimes this takes several attempts. Perhaps if your staff just answered the question directly in the first place without the “have an Amoozing day” platitudes, it would reduce the workload at your end significantly. By the way I don’t think anyone here is ranting, they are frustrated and providing you with valuable feedback that support requests are somehow being deleted.

I’m a little bemused by Kaptain Kats idea that support couldn’t gauge how much I knew about the game. Can they really not see that a level 120 player leading a hood of 30 players, with 113 golds and #61 on the leaderboards, doesn’t need a beginners guide to the derby? I even told them that information in my initial request for support. I’m not being deliberately obtuse here Frisco, but surely you can see how patronising that is when the actual original question wasn’t even answered.
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Supercell support needs retraining.