Thread: Pushing to Champion. Need help.

Pushing to Champion. Need help.

I have tried to push to Champions league but every time i failed.There are no good loots bu which i can get profit.There are loots but when i attack th 10 max. I usually do my attacks by lavaloonion strayegy but cant atk th 10.Now i am thinking of ground attack.Whats your suggestions guys?

use a queen walk into like 6-7 drags with a few loons and cc loons, Im a max th9 in titian league its worked for me and it will work for you. best of luck.

if you use the queen walk to get an air defense or preferably 2 then you can three star most th9s and get 2 stars on most th9s, and if youre feeling frisky you could prob get a star on a th11.

thankz brotha...will give a try on it...

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraat View Post
    I have tried to push to Champions league but every time i failed.There are no good loots bu which i can get profit.There are loots but when i attack th 10 max. I usually do my attacks by lavaloonion strayegy but cant atk th 10.Now i am thinking of ground attack.Whats your suggestions guys?
    Learn to use 'Next'button.
    There abundance of th9s when pusing to champs 3.Don't hit max th10s as you will always get th9s to hit just after few nexts.

One of these you can choose these helped till titan for me

For viewing my profile:click here
    My stats:click here
    My channel:click here

Centennial Club
    Lightmon, every time you post this message in the pushing threads, the images are just black blocks. At least I assume they're supposed to be images... or videos. Either way, they're not showing up.

Main TH10 | Lvl 151 | Leader of Crooked Lines | Highest Cups 5144 | BK 40 AQ 40
    Minis - Echo: TH9 | Kaeliix: rushed TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

Centennial Club
    You have some internet or device problem then,I can watch them alright

Quote Originally Posted by Lightmon View Post

One of these you can choose these helped till titan for me
    1. The town hall 10 was just a town hall 9 with higher level walls
    2. I used 9 dragons and 8 loons with 4 lightning, 1 quake, and 1 clan castle lightning. You can 2 star town hall 10s if you learn how to use the strategy well and 3 star town hall 9s with it. Don't attack into single infernos and don't attack town hall 10s unless you can 2 star them or they have high trophy offers, because there are many town hall 9s in high masters league/champions league. You can also use queen walk and mass valks. You use queen walk and wizards to create a funnel for your valks so they go into the center and take out the town hall and possibly get the 3 star.
    Leader of Heropikkle, level 6 clan
    #CVQVJYCC