Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Yoga Derby!

We've gotten plenty of 400/390 tasks. One neighbor is already done with her tasks! I think it's just a matter of luck....

Since I posted my board has been flooded with 400-point tasks. No exaggeration. All my farms have finished 10 tasks and right now the board is showing only 400s. I got at least 12 help tasks. The last 2 I just couldn’t take - no one needed help. The rest were tomato juice, 1 syrup, quite a number of warming-tasks baskets, several crops (all lettuce, all tomatoes, all pumpkins, tomatoes/potatoes/corn), one basket with a candle/wool/somethingelse combo that I promptly dumped.

I was very surprised but pleased at the bonanza. This has never happened in my game before. And now, just in case this abundance occurred because I wrote something here, I’ll be heading over to find an appropriate thread to speak about the Town UI. You know. Just in case.

To everyone still trashing incessantly: May your boards catch the 400 fever!

Forum Superstar
    Suddenly, everything is 400 points
    Hay Day farm level 83 -Town Reputation level 18
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    6/12 sanctuary animals- 59/59 expansion permits!!!!! DONE!
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)