Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New height in stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Flipse View Post
    ...I saw a gembox in an enemy base and out of nowhere I tapped it to remove it...and with that I dropped a wallbreaker...
    I've actually done that too! If I recall correctly though, it was my spells that I dumped. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    Using Bowlers in a War is a good way to anger your Clan, if your clan is made up of Superfinch clones.
    Nah, I think it's the enemy using bowlers which is Finch's problem. By the way, I have a saved bowitch build that I named 'Finch's Lament'. Haha!

i made a stupid mistake recently i forgot to drop king in war attack

Quote Originally Posted by Flipse View Post
    Hey'all,

Well most of us made stupid mistakes like raging grass or healing walls.... I started pushing again because i got bored looting and I made a new record breaking stupid mistake...

I saw a gembox in an enemy base and out of nowhere I tapped it to remove it...and with that I dropped a wallbreaker. I was so shocked that I lost the attack and 34 cups...

Who knows this one, or you got even worse mistakes?
    One time, after watching Peter17$, I brought 4 lightning spells (I was town hall 9 then) and tried dropping them on a gembox. Didn't work...
    Leader of Heropikkle, level 5 clan
    #CVQVJYCC
    Recruiting th7+

Not sure how high on the Stupidity-Ladder this ranks but I just made a 285 gem blunder.

Building my 5th army camp in BB. still have 1.5 days to go and loot is available. Bought a builder potion from the trader to complete it. Oops, completely forgot that it's the BOOK that completes it, not the potion.

Had a left over haste spell from my last lavaloon army which i forgot to get rid of brought into war in place of poison, Long story short - I actually haste the enemy cc troop and watch Skeletons beat my queen to death 😅😅