Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maggie the builder!

What is the restock button for?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniebel884 View Post
    What is the restock button for?
    If you click on the restock button it will show you a different style for that particular part.
    for example it’s showing you a hideous blue roof you don’t like you can choose to pay 2 diamonds for Maggie to show you a new and different roof.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Ahh ok I get it now, thanks.

Pity they didnt give the option to undo the changes. I picked a style for the stall that looked good in preview, but looks hideous in reality on the farm.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniebel884 View Post
    Ahh ok I get it now, thanks.

Pity they didnt give the option to undo the changes. I picked a style for the stall that looked good in preview, but looks hideous in reality on the farm.
    Mhm, I second that.... I mean .... thought through preview its gonan be nice but then looking at it on farm I'm like nah I don't like it... why not give an option undo stuff? Why wouldn't we have the right to make a bad choice or change mind? Seeming unfair to be stuck with something what a person does not like for a week, especially if we paid for it.. give us freedom ... Not hating on update just don't understand why bind our hands... those upgrades are uber expensive and then if we make the wrong choice even let us suffer through with it for a week? :/

EDIT: Which leads me to another point... I mean that's nice you guys giving rewards fo completing those ''suggested'' house, but some of em are like supernot mystyle... so the question is WHY WOULD I wanna be stuck with something I HATE just for some reward for a week? If oyu would give option to reverse once the collection is done that would be awesome, like this, for me the collection book loosing its goal or purpose... once i got the house i like i be sticking to it... since the prices are awful (not all of us are sitting on 5 million gold or million vouchers and 50!! diamonds for a week.. gimme a break xD)
    Last edited by Sourire4290; April 16th, 2018 at 01:48 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Wait so have I just waisted 1.2 million coins for an appearance that will disappear next week even if I choose not to change anything?

Quote Originally Posted by GumbieuK View Post
    Wait so have I just waisted 1.2 million coins for an appearance that will disappear next week even if I choose not to change anything?
    I'd have to think if next week you don't change anything next week that you will still have your item as you changed it to. But, it is my understanding if you change something next week, you lose the particular item you had. For example if the truck was green and next week you choose blue, I am thinking you lose the ability to revert to green. I am probably mistaken and time will tell.
    Last edited by FruitDaddy; April 16th, 2018 at 02:11 PM.

I don't get it either. I sure won't be buying much at these prices but it doesn't work . Way too confusing

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitDaddy View Post
    I'd have to think if next week you don't change anything next week that you will still have your item as you changed it to. But, it is my understanding if you change something next week, you lose the particular item you. For example if the truck was green and next week you choose blue, I am thinking you lose the ability to revert to green. I am probably mistaken and time will tell.
    You’re not mistaken.

The chosen customization stay for as long as you please. Which means until you decide you like Maggie’s offers next week or the week after that and decide to pay her for her service and buy the new style.
    Example, if you chose a blue roof this week it will stay blue until you decide it’s time for a change.

However when you decide it is time for a change and have Maggie paint the roof red then you cannot change back to the blue you had before.. the blue you had before does show as unlocked in your collection book but you cannot change it back. Unless Maggie one day decides to offer that same blue roof again and then you can pay her again to paint it blue.

GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Updated perfectly but why are all my purchase options to use vouchers and my daughter has the option to use coins?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kslifer37354 View Post
    Updated perfectly but why are all my purchase options to use vouchers and my daughter has the option to use coins?
    Different parts have different prizes. Some require coins, some want vouchers and others need diamonds.