Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maggie the builder!

Thanks for the customize option--however, it is REALLY uncool <like ruins it> that we have to pay to reuse items we have activated. This is NOT in the spirit of hayday. Should be more like the layout feature, freely use what you have. It is enough to be paying for the items, without having to repay. Also, not being able to switch back freely (no wait) to original or between owned ones stinks, the preview function is okay; but you really dont know how something is going to look till it is on your farm. Tweak this one please.

Need something new to DO that isnt just about spending diamonds... waiting around isn´t fun. Would be great if it needed collaboration with others, even with another neighborhood. Opening things up so can chat with other hoods would be fun.

wasting time isn´t fun--make our huge follower, neighbor, friends lists indicate which have something to check on=stuff in shop.

Love the game, please find us over 100 folks something new to DO, decor isnt enough. Plus you piecemeal it out, so even that is tedious. Would make more if entire catalog was available at once and then had to spend stuff to get aspects you want. And having combos be "1 of each type in category 3". Would be far more fun than having predetermined. Unique is better.

Thanks for listening, HayDay!

Quote Originally Posted by FruitDaddy View Post
    I'd have to think if next week you don't change anything next week that you will still have your item as you changed it to. But, it is my understanding if you change something next week, you lose the particular item you had. For example if the truck was green and next week you choose blue, I am thinking you lose the ability to revert to green. I am probably mistaken and time will tell.
    No, you are correct. You buy a look, and when you change it, if you later want the old look back you have to purchase it again.

Lev 132/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits 11 Sep 17 - this has been a BORING grind. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Puzzle Pieces: SC please do not unlock ANY babies until ALL adults are complete.

Quote Originally Posted by GumbieuK View Post
    Wait so have I just waisted 1.2 million coins for an appearance that will disappear next week even if I choose not to change anything?
    No, you can keep that look forever if you want You only have to rebuy the look if you change to a different look and want to go back to the first look later.

Lev 132/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits 11 Sep 17 - this has been a BORING grind. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Puzzle Pieces: SC please do not unlock ANY babies until ALL adults are complete.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Please leave feedback about the update in the feedback thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ation%21/page6

We are using this thread for specific questions on the new feature to help people understand how it works exactly.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post

However when you decide it is time for a change and have Maggie paint the roof red then you cannot change back to the blue you had before.. the blue you had before does show as unlocked in your collection book but you cannot change it back. Unless Maggie one day decides to offer that same blue roof again and then you can pay her again to paint it blue.
    Super unfortunate! Some of those style options are not cheap! The rainbow open truck bed would have been 40 diamonds if I pulled the trigger. Glad I didn't now knowing trying to finish the style book and achieving other styles would have rendered that 40 diamond decision a throw in the trash bucket never to be seen again.
    Level 103 Farm
    Event Data Nut
    All land expanded
    Barn: 4900 Silo: 4200
    9/12 Sanctuary Animals

Maggie the builder

When does Maggie begin to rebuild? Did the upgrades, paid for them, but don’t know how to have her begin to work? Confused?

Forum Superstar
    Tap the image of the style, not the restock button. Then tap 'build'.
    You don't actually need to pay the 2/4/... Diamonds to build, that is just if you want to see more. I made the same mistake

Is there an information somewhere about what kind of rewards one would get for letting Maggie do her thing with ones farm, truck and shop?
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 196

Built my house with all 3 options roof walls flowers and yet in the book it only shows I did the roof. It says do anll 3 and get reward, I did that! But the other 2 are not highlited and no reward! ��

I did the free designs for house and RSS and the game took a million coins from me.....did I miss something?