Thread: war weight

war weight

please tell me how to calculate war weight....

thanks inm advance

Banned
    It's complicated so I provided a graphic: (The real answer is that only SC knows for sure but searches the Forum will help you.)

Last edited by Denton; April 16th, 2018 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisbech View Post
    please tell me how to calculate war weight....
    thanks inm advance
    The simple way is:

Start a friendly challenge in your clan and get a clan mate to look at your gold storages. Add up all of the gold storages values + your TH gold level to give your defensive weights:

Example for a max TH9 (70k):
    Look at a gold storage and it should read 14,000 each, multiply this value x5 (x4 gold storages plus TH). this should give you 70,000 or as we tend to prefer on the forum 70k.

If you need to measure your offence weights, this can only be done during the start of war day (not prep day).

As soon as the war day starts look at your recommended target, then check their gold storages and get their defensive value (as above). This should give you a rough guide as Supercell tries to give you a recommended target lower than your offence weight so this option needs to be done several times across multiple wars to get an accurate figure.

BT

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    It's complicated so I provided a graphic: (The real answer is that only SC knows for sure but searches the Forum will help you.)

This had me puzzled. Then I realised they were only describing a TH9. Still doesn't take Power potions into account tho.