Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Customization!

Maggie the builder is available for 2 days now.... but l can only customize ONCE....
    Pls Supercell... l wanna spend more diamonds and customize again!
    Please please...PRETTY PLEASE.... let us spend our diamonds and customize as many times as we want in the 2 hrs she is available... 😎😎😎😎

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post

Is that a Sneak Peek of the summer update!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    I am not sure since it was one of the features we killed for this update in the last minute due to some unforeseen issues with it.

How fast Google, Apple etc. can roll it out is out of our hands unfortunately! We'd love to have the update available for all players but we can't control the app stores.

Cheers,

Nick

Hey Nick

Thatís a real shame you had to kill that, it would have been BRILLIANT! I hope you can figure it out for the Summer Update.
    Itís actually really good to know you guys were working on at least one other thing for this update, even if it didnít make it.

Gee - you canít control the App Stores...why ever not?

🤣😂🤣😂
    Level 147 (& 42+ Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Mastered: 39/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    Using supercell ID to save the farm. Can we using our fourm ID to save our farm.

Quote Originally Posted by lesyonchik View Post
    Hello. In the last update, I did not hesitate to update the Town Hall shop and truck. diamonds all disappeared and there is no change.
    The diamonds at the bottom only shuffle the design so that you can see different options.. You need to select the changes to pay for them and for Maggie to change them.
    Level 147 (& 42+ Town)

APPLE STORE UPDATES

Quite often they will only work if you use the ‘updates available’ icon at the bottom rather than automatic or selecting from up the top where the games display. Hope that makes sense.

If isn’t showing in the ‘Updates Available’ at the bottom you need to wait until your region gets it.

It is available in the UK now.
    Level 147 (& 42+ Town)

The preview on my iPad is too small to be useful. I can’t imagine what the phone folks are seeing! The only way I can get a realistic idea of what I might be buying is to scroll through all my friends’ farms to see what anyone chose. Preview on the House is totally inadequate for decision making. The style catalog isn’t much help at this point. My friends have better options.

I had something previewed that I liked, but when I paid my two diamonds to see a different porch, it automatically changed what I had in the preview. Not good. I would like to see the choice on the little porch tab before I have to decide whether I want to actually preview it.

All this being said, there are some really good looking renovatis out there among my friends so far!

EDIT: Thanks to a farmer posting here somewhere, I discovered that there are little arrows that allow me to scroll through the options I've "shuffled". Works like a charm. I remodeled my house after all.

Still not happy that we can't stock our book with options to choose among. I would happily pay Maggie to do the reinstallation, but I seriously want to be able to keep the patterns I like.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; April 16th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.

Farm Level 114 | Town 36 | Achievements 138/144

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    APPLE STORE UPDATES

Quite often they will only work if you use the ‘updates available’ icon at the bottom rather than automatic or selecting from up the top where the games display. Hope that makes sense.

If isn’t showing in the ‘Updates Available’ at the bottom you need to wait until your region gets it.

It is available in the UK now.
    This is absolutely true. I have learned to always go through the App Store updates on my device if I want to avoid the dreaded “loop”. This has been a problem for years, literally.

Farm Level 114 | Town 36 | Achievements 138/144

My update went smoothly.

Maggie’s prices are a little steep even for a long time player like me - coins are fine but the vouchers for sure. I’m not a boat person. I only do them when I have to so I don’t have as many vouchers as I “should”. And yes, the position being that I don’t “keep” the style to be reused is definitely influencing my decision.

I think I’ll stick with the old stuff for now except for the free options. When Christmas comes all bets are off. All coins, vouchers and yes diamonds will be subject to sacrifice!

One thing: when I opened the game, my Maggie told me she was there for an hour! Surely this is a glitch. I might have 30 minutes left by now.

Fresh Spawn

Exchange of fishing lures and boosters within neighbourhood

Hi Nick

Would it be possible to implement the exchange of lures but most importantly boosters inside your neighbourhood please?

I made the suggestion before. I think everyone would love to exchange boosters within their neighbourhoods.

Hope to hear from you soon with good news 😉

Regards