Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Customization!

New Bloke/Chick
    Agree with above said.. why in the world would u not let us keep the items bought by soooo much vouchers and gold and well DIAMONDS? I think if you would let us keep the items you would end up with actually higher profit, since we would all know that we can collect items for the book, but switch back to the truck/stand/house we like. With the current system (that WE LOOSE the items) I'm positive everyone will just ditch the idea of collecting anything since the parts we liked will be deleted and gone.

What's next btw? Will you take away the easter decorations so we could rebuy them next year? Sorry to say but the ''Maggie can't work for free'' is a wrong decision on your side....
    Last edited by Sourire4290; April 16th, 2018 at 05:26 PM.

Is Maggie going to stand there 24/7 adjusting herself? That belt raising and tummy shifting are yuck. Just yuck. Is she going home? Take a seat Maggie. A nap. Anything but the adjusting yourself all day and night.

Anyhoo I did my house, truck and rss. Maybe she is off duty now.

Farm level: 224 Silo 10,800 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Does anyone know whatís happening with the update, itís not working? I canít download the update and I canít play my game. When will it be fixed?

Maggie should be paid for her work using coins, and the styles we choose should be bought separately (with coins/vouchers/diamonds). Not keeping the styles we collect in the style book is asking too much, SC, especially when we pay for them using diamonds, which players sometimes buy with real money.

I was going to spend 50 diamonds for a house style, but then remembered that if I want to change it later, I'll lose all those diamonds. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnIzard View Post
    Does anyone know what’s happening with the update, it’s not working? I can’t download the update and I can’t play my game. When will it be fixed?
    Go to your App Store. Click on updates. Find hayday. It will be on the list. Otherwise it won't do the update if you just click open from the shop.

Farm level: 224 Silo 10,800 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Going to updates for my Apple products and I still cannot get in.

West Coast USA
    (newer IOS)
    Last edited by JustusSprings; April 16th, 2018 at 07:05 PM.

Yep, I think the Customisation has great potential, but only if we can switch between items we have paid for when we want to.

Maggie wouldn’t be working for free - the Very Hefty fee she’s charging could easily be inclusive of future refitting.

Nick I’m sad to say that I can see this turning out like the ‘opt in/opt out’ debacle. SC realising FAR too late that it needed to change and so causing a lot of upset & bad feeling before it’s inevitably changed. Most people who are complaining aren’t complaining about the actual price, only that we can’t reuse items we like when we want to.

Maggie could still work as she is, the rewards could remain the same, the prices could remain the same. All that needs changing is that the items are reusable.

I’m positive SC would make as much money, if not more.

Please talk to the others and give it some open minded thought.
    Level 147 (& 42+ Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Mastered: 39/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by JustusSprings View Post
    Going to updates for my Apple products and I still cannot get in.

West Coast USA
    (newer IOS)
    Are you going to the tab that says ‘Available Updates’? NOT from a link here and NOT from the Hay Day in Ganes or your currents apps etc. Sometimes it will only work if you go to the Tab AVAILABLE UPDATES and select it from there
    Level 147 (& 42+ Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Mastered: 39/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Enjoy - Maggie the Builder

i haven't these arrows .. it's only one choice for each !!
    so either i choose one or don't change !!