Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do you guys realize the disaster made with the march uodate??

So “at least 10 players” out of millions quit. OMG, this game is doomed.

Cmon guys,

Its not that bad. Least buggy update we have had since I can remember. Everyone is following flares and there are no server errors
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856

But there are shields that don’t go away after you destroy a shield gen. Do some searching. The proof is out there.

I think its time to get agent Scully and Mulder to look into Boom Beach updates since they are back on their game....
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856

Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    So “at least 10 players” out of millions quit. OMG, this game is doomed.

these are 10 players out of the ones that are have bought into the game enough to bother getting on a face book page or forum.
    Most players don’t do that. A small number do. So 10 of the more committed members leaving isn’t good. There is also a knock on effect. For the most part TF encourage each other. If a key person in a TF leaves others ie the person who keeps them motivated, then they are less likely to stay.

Of the rest of the players we don’t know how they have reacted. Many are very casual. For those they may just raid less,or use TMed more often on my base . interest wise, the less people engage with the game the less likely they are to stick with it. Quiting is often a slow process. Or at least in my experience it has been.

What I do firmly believe is that the effect of any update, positive and negative, should not be considered in terms of numbers, but for the effect on the game.
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Charle1Delta View Post
    I think its time to get agent Scully and Mulder to look into Boom Beach updates since they are back on their game....
    Are you absolutely sure about that? I don’t think they should have come out of retirement!
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.

I quit before the update with 3 accounts. I played sporadically for 5 weeks with 2 or 3 occasions where I didn't log into to the game at all for 3 days. I went back to my old team on Saturday because I am to addicted to completely quit. I can tell you of 1 player that has quit and one that announced last night that he will be quitting tonight. I have a bunch of friends I talk to thru Kik and some of them have quit or is seeing players quit out of their teams. BigC at Sas Eliteforce has had several retire and is down to 14. Valdas at Vaapad Masters has gone from a full crew to 15 or 16 because of players quitting. He has a merge request going were he has posted that the reason is because of players quitting. My endless reserves is ending today. I will not be renewing it because I am to the point where I am on the fence about if I want to completely give it up or continue on. I will not be continuing on like I was, I know that for a fact. So for those that think people aren't quitting, I guess you are lucky enough to not see it.

I fail to see why we, as players, care if other players are quitting -- even if they're leaving in droves. Why does that concern those of us who remain? I'm still getting raided an average of 10 times a day, same as before the update. My map is still full of players to attack.

If the suggestion is that Boom Beach will soon shut down due to player attrition, okay. But this would imply that the Boom Beach team are a bunch of business idiots who decided to make an update that forced good players (and their money) to leave.

I've started a second account and I'm making much quicker progress than I did with my first account, even with all the turtles populating my map.

Regarding bases with no prototypes, my base has no prototypes. And it certainly doesn't mean I'm inactive. I simply want to save the parts if I ever fancy the idea of making an LB push.

Concerning ourselves with players who are leaving is much-ado-about-nothing, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Martytull; 2 Days Ago at 03:36 PM.

Forum Superstar
    I must say I do see a lot more bases with zero proto's down and blank spaces where proto's once were.

We have at least 4 people in our TF who is leaving the game (65 lvl bases, all of them playing 2+ years), but i think they are just tired from the game generaly and boredom, and ofc March update (with Bullit nerf) did't helped at all, it was probably the "last nail in coffin" for some of them, but you never known.