Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War search times

War search times

What gives? Ive been searching for a war for two days already. No match! Its 4 th11s, 2 th9s and 4 th6s. Give me a match!

Yes. I dont really care about the th6s. They are just filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Dab1991 View Post
    What gives? Ive been searching for a war for two days already. No match! Its 4 th11s, 2 th9s and 4 th6s. Give me a match!

Yes. I dont really care about the th6s. They are just filler.
    Your roster is too odd. Those th6s that used to give you an advantage by making the other team weak up top are now making it hard for you to find a match. If you instead, for example, had 4 th11s, 4 th10s and 2 th9s (so th10s rather than th6s), you would have a match.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Drop those th6s and get a match

Sure.either give me 4 th10s or 9s or give me gems. Thank you. Not dropping the th6s. Id rather attack using the other 6 ths

Fyi, im still matching with 4 th11s in every war. Th10 n below doesnt really matter. They will all get 3 starred by the th11s by my clan or the opponent

Sure.either give me 4 th10s or 9s or give me gems. Thank you. Not dropping the th6s. Id rather attack using the other 6 ths
    In the past, the matchmaker would match you with a clan that didn’t have 4 th11s up top. The other clan would have an advantage at the bottom, but you would easily win the war due to an advantage up top. The matchmaker has been improved and no longer gives that advantage as often. You could get a match like that, but more often you will instead match a clan that is heavily engineered with defenseless bases at the bottom and they will have an advantage, or you will search for a very long time until finally the matchmaker finds a clan with an odd roster like yours.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Then have fun spending days searching for an opponent. At this point it's your own fault for not finding an opponent for being too stubborn to change. You're not doing yourself any favors by keeping the TH6s in your roster.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    Boom Beach - maxed
    Clash of Clans | TH10 | Level 140 |
    Clash Royale | Arena 11 | 88/89 |

What is your clan tag?

Fyi, im still matching with 4 th11s in every war. Th10 n below doesnt really matter. They will all get 3 starred by the th11s by my clan or the opponent
    That’s the point. In the past a clan like yours wouldn’t match with 4 th11s every war. Very often they would match with 2 or even 1 fairly quickly. The other clan would have an advantage with some th8s or th9s at the bottom and the clan with the th6 fillers (th3 was common) wouldn’t care because they would win easily due to the advantage up top. The matchmaker is far from perfect, but the improvement that was made to it to try to avoid that strategy from being successful was a good thing that was added. Now rather than giving a clan like yours a big advantage with a quick match it keeps searching.
    Last edited by 2222; April 15th, 2018 at 05:24 PM.

Forum Elder
    This made me laugh out loud. People here are telling you how to get faster matches and you refuse to do it. On top of that you are demanding gems. I really hope you are joking as this is one of the most irrational thing I have see in this forum.