Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relaxed playstyles check BUT introduced nerfs weight tax or 2222s minimum base weight

Forum Champion

Relaxed playstyles check BUT introduced nerfs weight tax or 2222s minimum base weight

Hi, Anyone agree that the general trend both in your personal wars (appearance again of defencless bases and clans with significantly different playstyles to you) and general reporting on forum (anti engineer threads being more common, often followed by a OH, WE WON! nowdays) mean the playstyles check has been loosened but some sort of tax is being applied to having heavy offence and weak defence?

We are matching clans post update (full not optional) where they have defences bases and the like again BUT they dont have the overall advantage like they used to. Seams possible they are using a weight tax or a minimum base weight in addition to a now loosened playstyle metric?

Anyone get the same impression?
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Hardly to say mini weight on th level. But th vs th or gw vs gw (total levels or counts) is a real thing in my mind. I'd say GW like EA in matchmaking system. A new th11 may delay to drop GW before lv50. The best is even no bowler troops and lower camp spaces.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    Hardly to say mini weight on th level. But th vs th or gw vs gw (total levels or counts) is a real thing in my mind. I'd say GW like EA in matchmaking system. A new th11 may delay to drop GW before lv50. The best is even no bowler troops and lower camp spaces.
    I always though camp space carried little to no weight compared to effect they had? You think they heavy or that their is a specific matching check on troop amount?

dont you think they have relaxed the Grand warden check post update?
    Last edited by Vikingchief; April 15th, 2018 at 08:38 AM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

How many spaces and spells are big thing.
    if a maxed th9 upgrade to th10. Upgrade 4 camps and spell factory , he will sit on 77k offense weight.
    Capms and spells count is not a simple weight, it is not directly 'add offense weight', it is 'time (x)to your original weight'.

We carry no engineering accounts and can sometimes have a big range of THs in war (TH11 to TH7).

Matchmaking has definitely improved lately however this could be down to less players using engineered accounts or pure luck from the MM.

I am still in favour of minimum TH weights. If rushers suffer then that is their problem. Whole clans shouldn't need to suffer because of one rusher/engineer.

Something has changed it seems to me, so we see more engineering matches, what, I don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post
    Something has changed it seems to me, so we see more engineering matches, what, I don't know!
    In general, after IT nerfed twice, defenseless engineered is revived because 3* rate is much more higher than before.
    In matchmaking, it can tolerate much more mismatch to improve match time.

To look what forumer complaints about to, we can see it's change.

Something feels different lately. I know that is pretty much a useless post, but I can’t put my finger on it yet.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Banned
    Our matches have been different as well. Not what we expected based on previous similar lineups. Very possible, SC is “trialing” the upcoming announced changes?

Overall, our matches have been pretty even lately if you look at the details. I've given up looking at th levels other than are they reasonably close. The other side usually has a slight edge in th levels but we usually have an edge in heroes and walls. I would bet we have more in common lineup wise with the bulk of clans rather than the carefully balanced ones I see described in this sub forum. We war with who is available. Anything from 10v10 to 25v25. Mix of rushed, maxed, .5s and just odd bases. Only a couple of us are forum readers. Mostly th10s and 9s with a th11 or three, and a couple of 8s. Our opponents typically have a couple bases that look like they are trying to engineer but doing it badly. Could say the same about some of ours. So basically we are a mutt clan getting matched with other mutts. We win somewhere between 2/3 to 3/4 of our wars. From my perspective, the matchmaker is working, our oppnents might not agree.